British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Problem with our EL is IMHO, all the riders who want to ride here already do. Sundstrom, MJJ, Larsson ect,ect,ect will all have been contacted pre season and they all said no then, if any say yes now it won't be because they have been waiting for the call.

I knew it wouldn't be long before the MJJ will win you the league comment. Coventry thought that last season and he proved what we knew all along - he has zero interest in the EL.

Looking at his performances in Sweden and Poland he obviously has zero interest in those leagues as well!!

A rider that thinks he is far better than he is, and hasn't got the commitment or desire to better himself by dedicating himself to league racing for a few seasons.

Could we be waiting to see what Lebedev rides like in the World Cup at Lynn as he is an asset, what average would he come in on ?? As I'm sure it was around 4

Would him and Emil Sayfutdinov

fit in place of porsing and Rory ??

Or maybe a week after the World Cup, when someone becomes available....

I can honestly say there is no chance in hell he'll be at Lynn. Burned bridges when he left, wouldn't welcome him at all...

Although we do have a good bar now so you never know?

Bjerre, Schlein and Porsing out... Kasprzak, Larsen and Krcmar in.

Got to gamble and have a go or our season will be more stale than the FIFA boards Rich Tea's.

Edited by speedy17

Bjerre, Schlein and Porsing out... Kasprzak, Larsen and Krcmar in.

Really? I'd build the bloody bridge for Ward is thats the alternative. KK can't buy a win ATM, Larsen is just so "bleugh". Sometimes, you have to swallow your pride, I hate Ward as much as the next man but I'd sing him if I was where Lynn are right now.

Oh and when I had finished building that bridge, I'd push Bjerre off it!

Edited by SCB

Really? I'd build the bloody bridge for Ward is thats the alternative. KK can't buy a win ATM, Larsen is just so "bleugh". Sometimes, you have to swallow your pride, I hate Ward as much as the next man but I'd sing him if I was where Lynn are right now.

Oh and when I had finished building that bridge, I'd push Bjerre off it!

KK needs galvanising, and has always been Mustard at Lynn, Larsen was just off the top of my head, anyone within his average scope, I've been shouting about Krcmar a while now... Bjerre has to go, angering Rob tonight could be the last straw.

Buster will not sign Ward.

I want to see us bring back Andrej Lebedev out of anyone around Porsing's average.

Replacement for Schlein will be incredibly tough as he was going pretty good this year & a great person to have around the club.

As for Bjerre, any fooker would be better than that deekhead.

Have never been one for chopping and changing teams, especially with the sole purpose of winning a match. But with the absence of Rory we have to have at least one, so while the opportunity is there we should make ail the fundamental changes needed to be more competitive than we are at present. Losing last night was always on the cards but it was the way we lost.

What happened with KB was unforgivable. Of cause he knew what was expected of him when riding with a fellow rider with a 'Check Helmet'. My take on it was, he was sulking because RL had given the C/H to Bomber instead of himself and he was out to show it should have been him. Then the rest of the meeting he couldn't be bothered. Where Poole were concerned, whatever position there riders found themselves in they always tried to better it...

I don't mind not winning, But its the not trying bit I have problem with....... If he can't be bothered why should the fans...........No, He has to go....

• Like 1