British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

How did Rory get his injuries, was he ran over? Or did he hit a fence post? There seems to be bad accidents everywhere at the moment, not just in the UK, EVEN in the traditional home of Speedway; Poland! What's going on.....??

Rory`s crash here http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/523903/wokol-toru-kolejka-upadkow-pech-schleina-wideo

How did Rory get his injuries, was he ran over? Or did he hit a fence post? There seems to be bad accidents everywhere at the moment, not just in the UK, EVEN in the traditional home of Speedway; Poland! What's going on.....??

Seemed to go under the air-fence after being clipped from behind by his own rider.

Edited by tellboy

Mads and Milik for me,They cant keep hold of Porsing now.I'm sure the Czech can be persuaded by another Czech that Lynn is the place to be :D ,and Mads would come back at the drop of a hat I reckon.

How about Bjarne and Mads and have a Danish top four.

I really don't know who is out there willing to do the EL anymore.

How about Tai and Brady Kurtz,better not start that Tai thing again I may get shot down :wink: as he isn't going to do EL.

Anyway any more suggestions on a postcard please and send it to the AFA,Saddlebow road,Kings Lynn :lol:

Mads and Milik for me,They cant keep hold of Porsing now.I'm sure the Czech can be persuaded by another Czech that Lynn is the place to be :D ,and Mads would come back at the drop of a hat I reckon.

How about Bjarne and Mads and have a Danish top four.

I really don't know who is out there willing to do the EL anymore.

How about Tai and Brady Kurtz,better not start that Tai thing again I may get shot down :wink: as he isn't going to do EL.

Anyway any more suggestions on a postcard please and send it to the AFA,Saddlebow road,Kings Lynn :lol:

Can't see it being Milik.

Good to see Rory taking a few tentative steps on his road to recovery with the aid of a frame of course.I think it said he had 8 screws put in,cant believe he is up after only 3 days since the accident.Good luck Rory hope to see you back in the side as soon as you are ready to :t:

• Like 1

Bjarne Pedersen!? No thanks.

I know it's unlikely but Zmarzlik would be dynamite!

What about the Czech Krcmar on a 4.00 for Porsing, that must leave 8 point something for Schlein?

Speedway Control Bureau Regulations for Elite League.

17.4 TEAM COMPOSITION

17.4.1 A Team’s initial Declaration must include 5 Riders whose combined MA does not exceed

34.00 points. This Declaration may include a maximum of 2 x Riders, whose MA exceeds

7.00 and up to 2 Doubling-Up Riders who must at the time of declaration: a.) be in a Premier

League’s currently declared 1 – 7, b.) have a PL MA established prior to the start of the

season, c.) give absolute priority to all British Speedway fixtures and d.) may be declared as

a Doubling Up Rider for 2 consecutive Seasons only. The Team is completed with 2

Riders for the 6th & 7th positions as drafted from the British Speedway EDR List.

17.4.2 A Teams combined MA for the top 5 positions must not exceed 34.00 points nor include more

than 2 x Riders, whose MA exceeds 7.00 or 2 Doubling-Up Riders (satisfying the same

conditions as for the initial Team Declaration) when re-declared, either permanently or

temporarily, except where the MA of the introduced Rider is equal to, or lower than the Rider

being replaced. Only Riders with a lower EDR Grading may be re-declared for the #6 or

#7 positions.

So a redeclaration will be able to introduce a 7 pointer as Bjerre will be 6.82?satisfying only 2x7 pointers

• Like 1