British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

I feel sorry for Lynne, with the loss of both Kenneth and Rory in one weekend of disaster for them. We have suffered the same blight at Leicester, with injuries galore and riders leaving. I wish both of them a swift recovery but it looks like Rory could be missing for a long time. There seems to be a long list of accidents this year in Poland.

Update on Rory:

@Rooboysmum: Rory has a screw between L1&2 and L4&5. Now able to roll over , feeling in legs, very groggy, success and feeling blessed. Thank you surgeon

Well that is good news :t:.Now for the long road to recovery.

• Like 2

Rory after his operation

Good luck Rory and speedy recovery.

https://twitter.com/RorySchlein3

https://twitter.com/RorySchlein3

Good to see he looks pretty good considering it only happened yesterday.Keep your chin up Rory,and hope to see you back soon doing what you do best.

Had time to think on way back from Peterborough so how about this -

Rory out for season, get rid of Porsiing an Bjerre and when his ban is over bring in Darcy, Mads and anyone who will fit lol.

Well the A47 is boring ;)

At the moment it's obvious Rory won't be back for a time,and Porsing has to go in my mind.Mads and Milik would fit I believe.These would be the only changes I would make now.Before Rory got hurt I would have just replaced Porsing with Mads.

Ok let's talk numbers top 5 limit 35.00 our current top 5 is 33.95 Rory on a 6.24 and Porsing on a 5.06 without those two our average is 22.65 leaving 12.35 to bring us back up to as near as dam it to 35.00 for top 5 speedway is a numbers game so where do we go to find replacements if we are going to replace both riders in Rory we have no choice as I'd guess is out for at least the season Porsing we could stick with but while we are at it why not replace him as well . So let's have some names that fit the bill Mads is most people's choice and we need a new captain he's done the job before so obvious choice as far as I can remember he's on around a 5.50 average so who's the 2nd rider we could bring in to take us near the 35 point mark ?

First of all the limit for the top 5 is 34.00.Then you have taken Rory's and Porsing's June average but the overall team average of May.If you left it until June you would have Rory's and Porsing's combined average of 11.30 +1.30 because the team average would have dropped.So this gives you 12.60 to play with.

I said earlier Mads and Milik would fit,and they would fit in now or in June.

The limit is 34 and not 35. So you basically have like-for-like. Mikkel Michelssen fits for Rory.

edit > I see your have spare point next month anyway. Which make someone suggestion of Zmarzlik(6.50) the obvious one- now to get Puk to convince him :D

Edited by SCB

First of all the limit for the top 5 is 34.00.Then you have taken Rory's and Porsing's June average but the overall team average of May.If you left it until June you would have Rory's and Porsing's combined average of 11.30 +1.30 because the team average would have dropped.So this gives you 12.60 to play with.

I said earlier Mads and Milik would fit,and they would fit in now or in June.

i thought the team average went up a point in the winter at the agm ? So last year it was 33 it deffo went up a point

The limit is 34 and not 35. So you basically have like-for-like. Mikkel Michelssen fits for Rory.

edit > I see your have spare point next month anyway. Which make someone suggestion of Zmarzlik(6.50) the obvious one- now to get Puk to convince him :D

Or use a Dorset calculator :icon_smile_clown::rofl:

• Like 5