British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

With the new averages out 1st June we're 1.3 points under the top 5 of 34.

1st of June we have to let Porsing (5.06 ave) go as it will allow anyone up to a 6.36 average. Surely we can't allow these opportunities to strengthen just pass us by if we really intend to try and win the league.

We've got to do this without fail

Edited by screamer
  • Like 1

And the rider on an average of up to 6.36 who is prepared to race for Lynn in the EL is?

Tricky one, easy to say clubs need to recruit but (sadly) many of them just don't want to know.

Michelsen took some persuading to go to Eastbourne and now it looks as if his interest in UK speedway is rock bottom.

Porsing is frustrating. Last year he was a diamond...this year nothing like as valuable. But he still may be the best available.

I'm pretty sure Mads would come back at the drop of a hat.We will see in the next week I suppose,because if we don't make a change now I don't think we will at all this season.

If they make a change how's about Brady Kutz ?

the boy has got would love him in the team 👌🏻 I like porsing but he's been very disappointing this season

Mads is a decent rider but he's old and tbh don't want to constantly go back to same old riders! We would turn into lakeside

Rory Schlein crashed in Poland and left the track on a stretcher. He's on his way to hospital to get checked out.

Hoping it's just a precaution

Thanks for that newsflash. That's just what we all wanted to hear :cry:

This don't sound very good. Having to have a 6hr opp on your spine is bad news. When I first heard, Selfishly, I was only thinking of the Stars missing out on a top man, but this could be far worse than that.

Sometimes life is not always fair. Fingers crossed for you Rory , and hope you come though this.

Speedway don't seem that important right now.........

• Like 4