British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Agreed Semion, who has the stat re the percentage of 5-1s our Norfolk boys have got at home racing together?

50% of the time when Lambert and Kerr ride together at Lynn they get a 5-1! Impressive stuff that.

15 times have the #NorfolkBoyz ridden together this season (inc. Poole Elite Shield matches) 8 times at home, 7 away.

6 times have they enjoyed a 5-1 (4 at home, 2 away)

6 times have they secured a 3-3 (3 at home, 3 away)

They have only been on the wrong end of a 5-1 once, and that was the first time they rode as a pair this season at Poole back in March.

In the 15 races, Lambert has finished ahead of Kerr 9 times (60%).

Race wins are 6 to Lambert, 3 to Kerr.

Of the 6 race wins from Lambert, Kerr has followed him home for a 5-1 on 3 occasions (50%), but as it happens these have been the latest 3 occasions.

Of the 3 race wins from Kerr, Robert has followed him home for a 5-1 on each occasion (100%).

Points wise;

Lambert has 32 + 5 from 15 rides

Kerr has 23 + 5 from 15 rides

Does anyone know how Robert Lambert is after his fall in the British Semi?

I think it was said he twisted his hip,which was an old injury I think.

Onto strengthening the team.I previously thought we needed to strengthen our team to win the league,which I still believe.I thought a straight swap Mads for Porsing.But wouldn't it be great to get Woffinden in the team,which is possible if only he would agree to ride in the UK.

I think if you could convince him,you could replace Bjerre with Woffy before the end of the month and then at the start of June re-declare the team with Bjerre coming in for Porsing.Is it within the rules.I believe this has been done before.I believe all the averages are ok aswell.

I think I am in dreaming a bit but what a team that would be :party:

But wouldn't it be great to get Woffinden in the team,which is possible if only he would agree to ride in the UK.

I think if you could convince him,you could replace Bjerre with Woffy

And would Only ride for Wolves if he did want to come back to the UK.

Peter Adams has already warned Tai he would only stay as his manager if he wouldn't ride for any other EL team.

Wolves will not let any other team take advantage of his ridiculously low average. Nice dream to have all the same.

• Like 1

Peter Adams has already warned Tai he would only stay as his manager if he wouldn't ride for any other EL team.

Wolves will not let any other team take advantage of his ridiculously low average. Nice dream to have all the same.

So Peter Adams is kind of blackmailing him then :P

Blackmail is a strong word to use. Safeguarding his asset is one angle to look at it, keeping tabs on yours best rider could be another. Every team in the world would welcome Woffy into their fold, so Adams needs some form of guarantee.

I like the idea of incorporating Woffy into the stars team, but, although Adams may have many straits, being stupid is not one of them.

Blackmail is a strong word to use. Safeguarding his asset is one angle to look at it, keeping tabs on yours best rider could be another. Every team in the world would welcome Woffy into their fold, so Adams needs some form of guarantee.

I like the idea of incorporating Woffy into the stars team, but, although Adams may have many straits, being stupid is not one of them.

I normally post smileys when I am not being serious.Did you miss my :P .It was a bit tougue in cheek,its not all serious you know.

Edited by tellboy

So Peter Adams is kind of blackmailing him then :P

Not at all, why would he want to put himself out supporting tai if he then stabs him, his club and fans in the back??

protecting his asset from the evil clutches of other clubs maybe lol

PS I know it was a tongue in cheek comment!

Edited by stevebrum

I believe that Tai would only ride for Wolves but if he did decide to ride for another team, there is absolutely nothing that Wolves could do to stop it (an example being Miedzinksi who Swindon wanted in their team and he signed for Poole and duly increased his average)

I believe that Tai would only ride for Wolves but if he did decide to ride for another team, there is absolutely nothing that Wolves could do to stop it (an example being Miedzinksi who Swindon wanted in their team and he signed for Poole and duly increased his average)

Of course that is true.

However there is a bit of a difference as Tai has ridden his whole EL career with Wolves and consistently and has the Wolves boss as his mentor in the pits in the GP'S.

If he choose that route it would be the end of his association with Adams and Wolves.

Of course that is true.

However there is a bit of a difference as Tai has ridden his whole EL career with Wolves and consistently and has the Wolves boss as his mentor in the pits in the GP'S.

If he choose that route it would be the end of his association with Adams and Wolves.

I understand that and believe he will show loyalty to Wolves.

However, let's say he wants to ride in the EL later in the season and gets a call to replace Bjerre (just an example) and Wolves cannot accommodate him - going somewhere else isn't being disloyal - it's business.

• Like 1

I understand that and believe he will show loyalty to Wolves.

However, let's say he wants to ride in the EL later in the season and gets a call to replace Bjerre (just an example) and Wolves cannot accommodate him - going somewhere else isn't being disloyal - it's business.

Same as it's Wolves business too!

However I think if Tai wanted to race a few meetings leading up to the play offs and Wolves couldn't fit him in then I think Adams wouldn't mind too much as it would only affect his average slightly. Signing for someone in May or June for the rest of the EL season would have an impact on his average and he would be giving another team the advantage of a low starting average.

something Adams wouldn't agree too. Rightly so IMHO.

Same as it's Wolves business too!

However I think if Tai wanted to race a few meetings leading up to the play offs and Wolves couldn't fit him in then I think Adams wouldn't mind too much as it would only affect his average slightly. Signing for someone in May or June for the rest of the EL season would have an impact on his average and he would be giving another team the advantage of a low starting average.

something Adams wouldn't agree too. Rightly so IMHO.

My point is Adams doesn't need to agree to it if Tai wanted to ride for another team. Anyway, I don't think it would happen so no point in debating it further.

My point is Adams doesn't need to agree to it if Tai wanted to ride for another team. Anyway, I don't think it would happen so no point in debating it further.

Agree I doubt it would happen and no Adams would have nothing to do with that decision - other than force Tai to be bought if he wanted to race elsewhere which he said will happen.

Like you say it's a pretty redundant point anyway.