British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Having always given KB total support during his recent poor form, I feel today, in winning the SGP qualifier, we should question his loyalty.. Probably his confidence is not shot as we have believed, instead, the effort has probably not been as forthcoming as one would expect.............

We'll have to wait and see if this new found form continues tomorrow at Leicester......

Having always given KB total support during his recent poor form, I feel today, in winning the SGP qualifier, we should question his loyalty.. Probably his confidence is not shot as we have believed, instead, the effort has probably not been as forthcoming as one would expect.............

We'll have to wait and see if this new found form continues tomorrow at Leicester......

Maybe his best bikes aren't in the UK?

Maybe his best bikes aren't in the UK?

Bjerre's priority is getting back in the GP's, nothing new about that. KJB will put in the effort when it suits him, give me Hans over Bjerre in my team everytime. I'm not buying this 'confidence' excuse myself..

• Like 1

Ok...well done Kenneth on that result in the GP qualifiers. Hope the form continues against Leicester...if it doesn't then questions need to be asked...

The poor little man probably has totally different set-ups in mainland Europe and UK. Maybe different bikes, different engines, different tuner. different staff, and so on. I'm surmising here, I have no firm knowledge of his set-up. What I do know is that Bjerre is a class act, and he will get whatever problem he has sorted at some point or other. If not for King's Lynn, then for someone else.

Seeing him ride at Leicester last night showed he is returning to something like the form we had come to expect. Even when it got wet and sticky he was still in the mix for points.

Much improved...... in what, was a good all round performance.....

• Like 1

Any word on how Lewis Kerr is after his crash at Newcastle tonight?

According to his twitter posting, he says he feels as if he's been hit by a bus but should be OK after a bit of a rest..............

Fingers crossed.......

• Like 1

Took particular notice of the track and riding lines last night, and yes, having taken on the comments regards the raceability of the track, it was clear some of the old lines don't exsist any more. On the rear occasion when riders went out wide, such is the depth of shale they were left out to dry. Twice Niels ventured to the outside run and both times lost out.

Not being a track man I only see the problems and don't know the answers. But like everyone has already noticed, the Track, once regarded as one of the best, is fast becoming a gater's paradise.

I'm glad there was a delay for sunshine last night, it gave me time to read the new and improved Buster's notes in the programme!

Now there has been a lot of stick on here and social media about how the same words were re-hashed week in week out with just a few things changed (a la mail merge!) so when feedback has been taken onboard and improvements made, they should be applauded in my opinion.

In fact the programme is a world better than last years effort, and the race card has had subtle changes week to week to make it easier to complete particularly in the dark.

Still a lack of stats for my liking though, but that's just me.

Did you know that only twice (18%) this season have Stars suffered a heat disadvantage in heat 1!?! Nice work Niels and Ruthless!