British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Mads for Porsing would pretty much assure KL a playoff spot. Would be very similar to Coventry with a stong top 4, stronger at second string with Lambert > Robson, though weaker at reserve,

On paper without question, however it's the indifferent form of the stars top 2 and in particular bjerre that is stopping the side look anywhere near as powerful as last season. However Mads for Porsing makes them look as powerful as the Bees at least on paper at least.

Think Kenny is suffering like both the Dryml brothers did after injuries where if they had fresh track they were gone but didn't want to mix it if they didn't.

It was like Nicolai Klindt had returned

Mads for Porsing please!

Exactly what I said about a week ago.Mads to replace Porsing would be great in my book.People keep banging on about Bjerre but I think Porsing has been a big let down in what is meant to be an easier format for him.He has only had a few good meetings in the middle of last season and that's it.

Mads at second string would be great,he wouldn't be getting bullied by Nielsen like Porsing did up at Belle Vue.Mads average is low because he was heat leader last season in what is a tough position now at 1,3 or 5.

I would give Bjerre a few more meetings to sort things out because we know what he is capable of,but if he don't get sorted would Tai come back and ride for Lynn?We would have less than 20 meetings left then.

Looking at the heats the only people he beat that I've actually heard of was Pavlic and Nieminen. Scintillating.

If he can't beat some of the Leicester riders in the next week then the management must be considering it?

Does anyone know if Mads is available to even ride in the UK this season ? I was surprised with his low average that someone like Swindon didnt look to bring him in during the winter.

Mads is on record for saying he doesn't want to ride in the UK this year.

Mads is on record for saying he doesn't want to ride in the UK this year.

You would also say that if no-body wanted you..... I'm sure if he was asked he'd be here in a flash.....

I don't think Mads is the answer. If we are going to join the ranks of teams chasing the Pot of Gold, then the changes have to be decisive. I don't see the point in swapping like for like. we need to go for riders that will guarantee success. To change Bjerre and Porsing, we want to be looking at riders of the calibre of Pawlicki, Woffy Pederson, or even Hancock, Lebedev would be a brilliant replacement for Porsing on a ridiculous average......

If we are going through the upheaval to swap and change, then lets do something that every other team will be envious of, and ensure we win the ELITE League, come the Play-offs......... If not, then we may as well keep the riders we have....... Doesn't bother me either way, I will continue my support....

Would be nice to win it, though, just once after all these years..... Surely no-one can begrudge us that........ :t:

You would also say that if no-body wanted you..... I'm sure if he was asked he'd be here in a flash.....

I don't think Mads is the answer. If we are going to join the ranks of teams chasing the Pot of Gold, then the changes have to be decisive. I don't see the point in swapping like for like. we need to go for riders that will guarantee success. To change Bjerre and Porsing, we want to be looking at riders of the calibre of Pawlicki, Woffy Pederson, or even Hancock, Lebedev would be a brilliant replacement for Porsing on a ridiculous average......

If we are going through the upheaval to swap and change, then lets do something that every other team will be envious of, and ensure we win the ELITE League, come the Play-offs......... If not, then we may as well keep the riders we have....... Doesn't bother me either way, I will continue my support....

Would be nice to win it, though, just once after all these years..... Surely no-one can begrudge us that........ :t:

Did you hibernate during the winter? As teams were being built several had a Mads sized hole in their teams so I am pretty sure he wasn't short of offers. His average is ideal to show improvement so I think you are wrong in the first line of your post.

Of course every other club in the league would begrudge you a win - unless you are against Poole in the finals :wink:

[3/quote]

I would be shocked if no-one asked. I assumed Wolves asked although CVS was coy when I asked him at the talk in.

It's a no brainer for Mads to replace porsing surely?

Edited by stevebrum

[3/quote]

I would be shocked if no-one asked. I assumed Wolves asked although CVS was coy when I asked him at the talk in.

It's a no brainer for Mads to replace porsing surely?

What about Mads for Thorsell? It looks like your top 2 team will need to strengthen :rofl:

ame="stevebrum" post="2607961" timestamp="1430599922"].

What about Mads for Thorsell? It looks like your top 2 team will need to strengthen :rofl:

Besides coventry you could same the same about All other 7 teams , even the average robins ;-)

How could you say Mads and Porsing are like for like.Mads has done it at heat leader something I couldn't see Porsing doing.Yes their averages are similar but you have to remember Mads was riding against heatleaders.If Porsing rode in one of those positions I wouldn't mind betting he wouldn't achieve a 4.5 average

So most agree swapping Porsing for Mads would improve the team and I think most are saying stick with Kenneth a bit longer - I wonder if Mads has been contacted by the club ? Or is the club happy with the riders we have or have they other options ? Time will tell