British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Think kl fans being too harsh on their team:

Lambert clearly flying

Schlein averaging about a point more than last year, and the top "3rd heatkeader" in the averages.

Nki still in top 3 of el averages

Porsing only marginally down on last year's average.

Kerr averaging a point less than last year, but with tougher opposition.

Leaves two riders underperforming bjerre who is averaging a couple of points less than you'd expect and morris who is bottom of the ftr averages. Wouldn't ditch either of the though, partly due to loyalty to riders andpartly due to absence of better alternatives.

• Like 1

Nicklas is struggling sadly. What about moving him back to No.2 where he started last season so well?

Here are some numbers from the season so far, the % shows the amount times the rider has suffers a heat disadvantage (2-4, 1-5 etc) in their rides. The no. before the name indicates their riding position which for the Stars has stayed static so far.

2- Lambert; 24%

3- Schlein; 33%

6- Kerr; 33%

1- Iversen; 34%

5- Bjerre; 34%

7- Morris; 35%

4- Porsing; 48%

Backs up what people are saying about Lambert having a strong start, but it's worth noting that as No. 2 he gets to ride with Kerr and Iversen twice each both of whom are strong riders in their comparative sets. No.4 Nicklas Porsing rides with Morris and Schlein twice each which is no doubt harder to take a heat advantage IMO.

Get Nicklas at 2, Kerr and Niels can cover him if needed until he gets his form back which he will I'm sure of it. Lambert in Schlein in heat 14 looks tidy too.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

I thought you said you were working hard!!!

I see where your coming from, and yes, I too think it would to be a good positional change. Lambert has come on really well and can win races on his own, whereas Porsing wants encouragement. Riding with Niels worked well last year. Morris has big problems. Has only beaten the opposition in 1 of his last 15 races. Not only down on speed but also on confidence. Seeing him on Sky last night, he rarely looked comfortable and was easy picking for their FTR's. Pairing him with Posing is a weak heat, whereas Lambert has the ability to help and protect him, once he got out........

What other bright ideas do you have.....

I do not think you should take too much notice of the fact that Bjerre was practicing. He may well have problems with his equipment. However, unless Buster and Rob already have changes lined up they are not going to sack him until they do have a replacement signed and sealed so he must realise that he has to get his bikes in order as well as his mental state if this is also the problem.

There's f'all wrong with Bjerre's machinery. There never has been, it's him.

He needs to fix his mental state as to whether he wasn't too mix it or not. If he's not interested in putting a wheel in and forcing a pass he should p!zz off.

The standard of races for heatleaders in the EL is pretty tough under the current format and you have to be tough to survive and being a gating tart will get you nowhere fast.

After watching Kenneth last night he's riding like he's lost his nerve he backs off every time he gets anyone near him I guess you can't blame him the amount of injuries he's had but that doesn't help the Stars .

So how about Mads for Kenneth and Richie Worrell for Porsing ? What's people's thoughts on that ? Never thought I'd say replace Kenneth with Mads but after watching last nights meeting we all no Mads would give 110% and would have scored more than a given point - and Richie Worrell would I'm sure love to come back to the club and would do a good job at number 4 - we got out of jail last night but we had luck getting out of jail our luck will run out if change isn't made soon or drastic improvements isn't made soon by certain riders we will lose a home meeting .