British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

I wouldn't of signed schlein or bjerre this season! Schlein has gone downhill since signing for us and he has a few matches where he's on fire then he goes hopeless again! Better riding as a guest then for Lynn! And bjerre injuries have taken there toll massively on him! I really like nic but feel he costs the team too much away from home and he really should be doing much better only Niels and lambert from last seasons top 5 were definates for me! It's boring keeping same team

Hindsight is a wonderful thing! So by not signing those two before a wheel was turned, which in my opinion would have been a huge gamble, who would you have replaced them with then?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing! So by not signing those two before a wheel was turned, which in my opinion would have been a huge gamble, who would you have replaced them with then?

didn't say I knew who could replace them I just personally wouldn't of signed them schlein isn't as good at home as should be and bjerre has just lost confidence!

didn't say I knew who could replace them I just personally wouldn't of signed them schlein isn't as good at home as should be and bjerre has just lost confidence!

Personally don't think slating him will help build his confidence.

Not sure why the panic buttons are being pressed already. The team are currently 3rd in the table and have 100% home record.

ALL of the team battled hard in the SCL meeting yesterday and held their own against a very tough line up.

Really surprised with the negative comments about Rory, I'm sure there wouldn't be a shortage of clubs wanting to take him off your hands.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 2

Schlein is always much sought after. He is a 100% trier and a good team man. To toss him aside after a reasonable season last year would have been plain daft.

Bjerre has potential to bang in double figure scores at most tracks and was a nailed on heat leader for this season. Lynn were absolutely right to sign them both.

Questions are always asked if certain riders aren't fulfilling their promise / potential. Both riders will come good. The old adage form is temporary class is permanent springs to mind here!

• Like 2

There is only one poster being negative about Rory. He is what he is, an inconsistent 6-7 point man who like several other heat leaders has found life harder under the new format. I don't think anybody could reasonably expect any more of him than he has given since coming to the club.

Edited by Gordon Bennett

Nothing wrong with Schlein. Rides to his average season in season out and is a great team man.

For a heatleader, Bjerre is the only concern. He's a trapper and when he doesn't, shows no interest in fighting for position.

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with Schlein. Rides to his average season in season out and is a great team man.

For a heatleader, Bjerre is the only concern. He's a trapper and when he doesn't, shows no interest in fighting for position.

Looking purely at averages they have both seen their averages decreasing year on year since (2010 Bjerre apart from 2012) and (2011 Schlein).Personally I wouldn't get rid of any of those two.

Looking purely at averages they have both seen their averages decreasing year on year since (2010 Bjerre apart from 2012) and (2011 Schlein).Personally I wouldn't get rid of any of those two.

I too don't want nobody out but how long do you leave it before a change is necessary?

As a club, our modern history has shown that changes come way to late.

• Like 1

You stick with them and support them. Simon Stead came in for some awful stick at Swindon in their championship winning campaign but came through in the end with several late season match winning performances.

Surprisingly there are a few posters only too quick to put the boot in. Any body with eyesight can see Kenneth is struggling with confidence at the moment, and like all his previous injuries, it takes time for him to recapture his undoubtable talent. All these posters who say he isn't trying is ridiculous. Kenneth is someone who has a very conservative riding style, he has never been someone who moves all over the bike giving the impression he's giving it his all. Even when winning races he sit comfortable with the little weight he has in the right place. I am in no doubt if he is afforded the time and has an injury free period, he will recapture that talent that we all know he processes.

All this talk about changes is all a bit premature. Last year we started off at break neck speed with all riders on song. This year we have had a few issues and some riders are taking more time to dial in to their potential. My feelings is that we persevere with the same team, and give them the time to put things right.......

Mark my words, I've seen it many times now............. KB will come good and will be equal to any 2nd heat leader in the Elite League....

• Like 1

Hopefully our management will get them all going eh 😊

Starting at BV tomorrow!!

Had a brainwave the other day, dunno if someone could make it happen, a 50th year book, pics of each meeting, including the staff, crowd etc. I'd buy it, would you?

People have these books done of their wedding etc I know.

Would've been great if the management had found out if there is enough support to lay on a minibus to our away meetings too.

I realise that it's results that matter but this 50th anniversary probably means more to the long term fans than Buster and certainly the riders, but perhaps a little more input from the club would be great.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Trees
  • Like 1