British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

• 4 weeks later...

Yet another poor meeting from Bjerre. Not good enough at Swindon, and only 4 points today.If we are fortunate enough to get to the play offs, chances are we will have to meet the pirates at some point and he cant ride poole either, especially in the play offs . Will the stars keep their patience and hope that he rides back into form again, or is it time to look for a possible replacement to strengthen up ?

Yet another poor meeting from Bjerre. Not good enough at Swindon, and only 4 points today.If we are fortunate enough to get to the play offs, chances are we will have to meet the pirates at some point and he cant ride poole either, especially in the play offs . Will the stars keep their patience and hope that he rides back into form again, or is it time to look for a possible replacement to strengthen up ?

And his replacement is ?? And please don't say Mads

Much as I like Mads, I don't think he would be the answer, but someone like sundstrom, Larsen,buzkowski, leon madsen, maybe even pepe after guesting for us today!

Don't think any of those would average over 7 in a heat leader position,maybe Pepe.

Personally I would prefer Mads over Porsing.Porsing is having much easier rides and still struggles on many occasions.Porsing's average is near Schleins and I couldn't see Porsing cutting it at all at a heat leader spot.But if Schlein and Mads were to swap positions in the team I could see Mads holding his own as a heat leader and with Schlein at 2nd string wouldn't be bad neither.

Edited by tellboy

According to interview, he considers it as one of his 2 homes in the uk, alongside Peterborough, but I think we all know where his true loyalties lay, but as they are now in the premier league its not such an issue.. As a second string, Nic Porsing is fine but might struggle as a heat leader, but on the flip side if him and Roo were to switch places, Roo ought to be pretty strong at no4, frustrating inconsistencies aside. Sundstrom for Bjerre sounds like a good punt though!

Just for reference, Bjerre's current average for all 2015 meetings is 5.27. Unacceptable

Figures aren't everything however low (or high) they are. It's the manner of the pointless rides that really bothers me. To a lesser extent that also applies to Porsing.

Figures aren't everything however low (or high) they are. It's the manner of the pointless rides that really bothers me. To a lesser extent that also applies to Porsing.

I agree but the stats show the drop in level of expectation

Complete team below

averages_zpsoettwr6r.jpg

According to interview, he considers it as one of his 2 homes in the uk, alongside Peterborough, but I think we all know where his true loyalties lay, but as they are now in the premier league its not such an issue..

bjerre only thinks of him self his loyalties have never been with panthers , we had years of frustration with him get use to it

bjerre only thinks of him self his loyalties have never been with panthers , we had years of frustration with him get use to it

His loyalty was to Frost (must have been paying well over the odds) & not Peterborough as a club.

I wouldn't of signed schlein or bjerre this season! Schlein has gone downhill since signing for us and he has a few matches where he's on fire then he goes hopeless again! Better riding as a guest then for Lynn! And bjerre injuries have taken there toll massively on him! I really like nic but feel he costs the team too much away from home and he really should be doing much better only Niels and lambert from last seasons top 5 were definates for me! It's boring keeping same team

Edited by hair

Got to say there is a lot of over reaction on here - kenneth has as far as I no lost his Readypower Rick Frost sponsorship and I think if we dump Kenneth we could well live to regret it none of the names mentioned fill me with much confidence Larsen and Sundstrom both have had injuries .

• Like 2