British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

4 man teams, with 1 reserve apparently.

Niels will ride for Gorzow no doubt, we'll need to get a ringer in, someone who's ridden for the Stars before, maybe Danish too, maybe a world top 5 rider....

Let's get Nicki in!

Pretty excited about this to be honest, World Champs in our 50th year?!?

• Like 1

4 man teams, with 1 reserve apparently.

Niels will ride for Gorzow no doubt, we'll need to get a ringer in, someone who's ridden for the Stars before, maybe Danish too, maybe a world top 5 rider....

Let's get Nicki in!

Pretty excited about this to be honest, World Champs in our 50th year?!?

do a Poole and sign Emil

WORLD SPEEDWAY LEAGUE HERE WE COME!

We taking part instead of Poole in Gorzow on April 25!

Waste of time competition. More of a farce than anything the BSPA can put together.

We should send our young NL boys for experience.

• Like 1

As Gav Caney pointed out to me it is very good exposure for Lynn Speedway and our riders, what if Robert and Lewis got a Polish or Swedish berth from it or Buster gained an international sponsor, that would be something eh! So it's not all negative ......

• Like 4

As Gav Caney pointed out to me it is very good exposure for Lynn Speedway and our riders, what if Robert and Lewis got a Polish or Swedish berth from it or Buster gained an international sponsor, that would be something eh! So it's not all negative ......

I get the club exposure theory but if there's anything to gain from this farce of a competition do you really think Matt Ford would just drop this opportunity??

We won't even get to watch it. Absolutely pointless

I get the club exposure theory but if there's anything to gain from this farce of a competition do you really think Matt Ford would just drop this opportunity??

Was it Fords decision?

WORLD SPEEDWAY LEAGUE HERE WE COME!

We taking part instead of Poole in Gorzow on April 25!

I'm trying to understand why - or is the BSPA boys club in action?

I'm pretty sure Coventry were runners-up last year - so if not Poole, why not the Bees?

• Like 1

You could if u flew over there to watch ;-) I'll check out the flights, just out of interest .....

I'm trying to understand why - or is the BSPA boys club in action?

I'm pretty sure Coventry were runners-up last year - so if not Poole, why not the Bees?

Could be the rest rejected the opportunity, and next in line was KL.

• Like 1

I agree with screamer its a pointless meeting putting stars riders at risk of injury for nothing.

and once again British speedway pandering to the Poles. Why the hell are Lynn riding in this when the British Speedway is not represented in the Best Pairs. Makes no blooming sense whatsoever. Oops sorry I put British Speedway and sense in the same sentence :shock::nono:

Pointless competition - probably but I'm glad the club have taken the opportunity.

It's something different and like has been said, it will raise the profile of the club.

If I wasn't already heading off on holiday that day, I'd head over to Gorzow. The chance to watch the Stars in a stadium like that is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Flights from Stansted to Poznan was about £67 when I checked this afternoon. And then realisation about the date dawned.... :oops::oops::oops:

and once again British speedway pandering to the Poles. Why the hell are Lynn riding in this when the British Speedway is not represented in the Best Pairs. Makes no blooming sense whatsoever. Oops sorry I put British Speedway and sense in the same sentence :shock::nono:

The BSPA will not agree to Britain taking part in the pairs..............why who knows............

RP

The Club World Cup is an FIM competition. The Best Pairs is just a meeting put on by some Polish dude - it means no more than if I was to host the "Shawn Brown invitation best pairs" meeting at Buxton next Wednesday afternoon.