British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Can't recall his name at present (it's my age) but he did the commentary for the Aussie GP.

Won't let me edit, his name is Wayne Augur

Awesome choice... He brings back the fun into the commentary. . :t::t::t:

• Like 1

His name is Wade Aunger and touches down tomorrow. Mr excitement plus! Emil was riding and had signed a contract accordingly but as this regretful action by Leszno obviously now has denied him his commitment to ride for Rory. Emil did everything right and so did Rory and we cant dwell on negatives and move on to enjoy what is going to be a fantastic show and presentation. Im so looking foward to it but not the flight.

• Like 2

That's exactly what I was thinking and that is partly why I gave up with P&P days or evenings years ago.

It's tomorrow at the Eoes for Panthers - Press working fans welcome always have been - never been a problem as far as I am aware. Have always attended for many years, this will be the first I have had to miss for ages and I am very disappointed that is the case. I am at a loss therefore to understand the problem with not allowing the Stars fans access.

Yeah I like the gold for the 50th anniversary definitely, shame they didn't all turn up for p/p though.

Was so good to get up the stadium, see the team have a spin and breath in the fumes mmmmm.

Soo hoping this year will be our year, let's make it special from the off ☺

• Like 1

Yeah I like the gold for the 50th anniversary definitely, shame they didn't all turn up for p/p though.

Was so good to get up the stadium, see the team have a spin and breath in the fumes mmmmm.

Soo hoping this year will be our year, let's make it special from the off ☺

who never made it

Think a word of appreciation is due for all the work done by Buster and his crew in the off season. Each year sees added facilities to the Norfolk Arena, sorry, the Adrian Flux Arena, Last year it was a new bar/ conference/ toilets building. This year they have erected new offices on the top of the bar, complete with Patio areas for the sponsors and VIP's. Also yesterday they were installing new Turn Stile area, bringing the place up to date. The whole place looked ###### and span nice and clean, ready for the new season............

Nice to see a promoter with a pro-active approach, who is prepared to put in the work to make the visits to Saddlebow Road an enjoyable one....

Pity there weren't more like Buster...... :t:

Edited by GRW123
  • Like 3

Think a word of appreciation is due for all the work done by Buster and his crew in the off season. Each year sees added facilities to the Norfolk Arena, sorry, the Adrian Flux Arena, Last year it was a new bar/ conference/ toilets building. This year they have erected new offices on the top of the bar, complete with Patio areas for the sponsors and VIP's. Also yesterday they were installing new Turn Stile area, bringing the place up to date. The whole place looked ###### and span ready for the new season............

Nice to see a promoter with a proactive approach, who is prepared to put in the work to make the visits to Saddlebow Road an enjoyable one....

To be fair, he had to find something to do in the off-season seeing as his team-building work consisted of about 7 phone calls each saying "same as last year eh?"

Seriously, Buster is a diamond. The AFA is a real mulit-motorsport arena now, best facilities around now, to match the track.

Roll on Sunday.

• Like 1

Can't wait for the season to kick off on Sunday....just hearing the press review on Radio Norfolk this morning with the bikes in the background got me all excited!

Rory does appear to be in last years kevlars in the press photos

• Like 1

What I can't understand is why they all don't have exactly the same kevlars some have gold on the knees some don't. Some have black in places where others have blue ! Surely the person who designs them must send a copy to each rider so they know exactly what colours go where!

Think a word of appreciation is due for all the work done by Buster and his crew in the off season. Each year sees added facilities to the Norfolk Arena, sorry, the Adrian Flux Arena, Last year it was a new bar/ conference/ toilets building. This year they have erected new offices on the top of the bar, complete with Patio areas for the sponsors and VIP's. Also yesterday they were installing new Turn Stile area, bringing the place up to date. The whole place looked ###### and span nice and clean, ready for the new season............

Nice to see a promoter with a pro-active approach, who is prepared to put in the work to make the visits to Saddlebow Road an enjoyable one....

That old chestnut again!

How many EL promoters own their stadiums? So out of a very short list - Buster is great! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

What I can't understand is why they all don't have exactly the same kevlars some have gold on the knees some don't. Some have black in places where others have blue ! Surely the person who designs them must send a copy to each rider so they know exactly what colours go where!

You are assuming that every rider uses the same Kevlar manufacturer/supplier??

Edited by Skidder1

That old chestnut again!

How many EL promoters own their stadiums? So out of a very short list - Buster is great! :rolleyes:

"That old chestnut again!"

That's what I think everytime you dismiss positivity. This time, its because, Buster owns his own stadium. Probably, Just probably, If a few more of these so called top promoters took the massive step of owning their own stadium, the sport would be on a much better financial footing then what it is..

Probably, then the list wouldn't be so SHORT...........

So instead of you taking the rise all the time, of people who have done well, even you would see the benefits that would be gained if other promotions done similar to what Buster has achieved.... The list of closed stadiums is endless. It is so easy to rent a place and say " Its not my responsibility, I only rent it..." That's the reason the sport is the way it is............

So Yes...... Its a BIG well done to Buster and Crew.........

• Like 2