British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

MB emigrated I think, so thats unlikely.. :-(

Correct, MB has moved, living along the Gold Coast of Australia.. running his own PR Company If anybody is interested, he still tweets regularly with the same handle. It's obvious he keep in contact of what's going on by the content of those tweets............

JC, like been said has moved on. Don't know of any big fallout with Buster, but obviously relationships seemed stretched. Now partners in a very ludicrous business in Norwich that take up a lot of time. Still visit the speedway frequently..... but only as a spectator.......

Edited by GRW123

Shame JC is too busy nowadays, anyone who can help promote the sport is going to be missed.

The amount of ground work it takes to run a speedway club cannot be underestimated, not always time to actively promote which is a shame.

Buster is putting together a team, a track and facilities worthy of being promoted. Perhaps he is getting the 'product' right before marketing it intensively?

The 50th season celebration does seem like the IDEAL time to ramp things up though. Every Stars fan should commit to taking 1 'new person' to a speedway meeting this season, hopefully some of them will get hooked....

Correct, MB has moved, living along the Gold Coast of Australia.. running his own PR Company If anybody is interested, he still tweets regularly with the same handle. It's obvious he keep in contact of what's going on by the content of those tweets............

JC, like been said has moved on. Don't know of any big fallout with Buster, but obviously relationships seemed stretched. Now partners in a very ludicrous business in Norwich that take up a lot of time. Still visit the speedway frequently..... but only as a spectator.......

Ludicrous? Or did you mean "lucrative"?

Its good to see Ex Promotors Putting something back.

Ludicrous? Or did you mean "lucrative"?

Sorry for elementary error. Forgot the glasses, coupled with automatic correction mode on the computer. ..... but you knew how it was meant.....

• Like 1

I looked at Ashley scoring record right back to when he first started. As expected most of his good scores have been at Wolverhampton. He has been scoring quite well at most other tracks including good results at King's Lynn in National League fixtures. I see that he is joining Plymouth with an average over 4pts in the Premier League. I would hope to see him increase this average and with more experience of the King's Lynn track he could well turn out to be an excellent choice.

I looked at Ashley scoring record right back to when he first started. As expected most of his good scores have been at Wolverhampton. He has been scoring quite well at most other tracks including good results at King's Lynn in National League fixtures. I see that he is joining Plymouth with an average over 4pts in the Premier League. I would hope to see him increase this average and with more experience of the King's Lynn track he could well turn out to be an excellent choice.

I was getting a bit worried that you would turn up at Poole on 25th March to discover you had only one reserve! Looks a very good choice to me. BTW, are you Ivan Howard Mauger or Howard Ivan Cole?

It was interesting listening to Nigel Pearson's comments regarding Ashley Morris on Friday night. Having been his Team Manager for a couple years with Cradley, he knows of him better then most. He said , that he goes better on the smaller tracks and would probably score more points away from Lynn, Said he was a talented youngster with a good neat style who can only benefit, learning from the top riders we have at Lynn.

That's good enough for me....... Welcome Ashley Morris to the fold.....

It was interesting listening to Nigel Pearson's comments regarding Ashley Morris on Friday night. Having been his Team Manager for a couple years with Cradley, he knows of him better then most. He said , that he goes better on the smaller tracks and would probably score more points away from Lynn, Said he was a talented youngster with a good neat style who can only benefit, learning from the top riders we have at Lynn.

That's good enough for me....... Welcome Ashley Morris to the fold.....

on the away smaller tracks Ashley point scoring could just be what the team needs