British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

tellboy, Darcy was a nightmare for Buster, trust me.

I'll bow down to your knowledge then.When I see him off track I just thought he was childish,certainly not doing the things he is doing now.Thought he was kept in check a bit more while his dad was with him at Lynn.

Anyway we better get back on the topic.4 weeks until the first meeting at the Adrian Flux arena,looking forward to a great line up for the Rory Schlein testimonial.

Darcy served his purpose in 2009 for Kings Lynn started season at reserve ended season at No1 we won the title .But towards the end of the season the Stars was away at Endinburgh not sure if it was Ko cup or league play off Ward cried off sick that weekend we was in Poland at the Torun Gp where was Ward living it up with his bubby Holder nothing wrong with Ward just didn't fancy Edingburgh with the Stars from that moment I had no time for Ward riding for Lynn best bit of business Buster did getting shut .

• Like 1

Darcy served his purpose in 2009 for Kings Lynn started season at reserve ended season at No1 we won the title .But towards the end of the season the Stars was away at Endinburgh not sure if it was Ko cup or league play off Ward cried off sick that weekend we was in Poland at the Torun Gp where was Ward living it up with his bubby Holder nothing wrong with Ward just didn't fancy Edingburgh with the Stars from that moment I had no time for Ward riding for Lynn best bit of business Buster did getting shut .

Yes he missed the play-off on the weekend of the Torun Gp,but managed to get to Edinburgh the following weekend.

Ashley Morris was back on a bike yesterday and considering the condition of track due to weather he did really well more track time next week weather permitting

Wow never had so many likes :-)

P.s I know he really want to be in kl team so fingers crossed

Hope all goes well for him :t:

And welcome back to Star Fever! B)

• Like 1

Ashley Morris was back on a bike yesterday and considering the condition of track due to weather he did really well more track time next week weather permitting

Wow never had so many likes :-)

P.s I know he really want to be in kl team so fingers crossed

We probably wasn't his first choice and he probably wasn't ours with our own assets but Ashley would and hopefully will be more than & warmly welcomed to the Stars family.

Once he's had a season round the Adrian Flux Arena he won't want to leave. There's no better place for future development in the UK. Big fast track, perfectly prepared week in week out. Nothing else is required to be a winner.

• Like 4

I'm beginning to think Buster has come up with a new marketing idea to increase crowds. As no admission price has been announced, everyone will get in free and the Buster Burger will be priced at £15 with coffee at a fiver :cheers:

Seriously - how difficult is it in this digital age to let the public know how much of their hard earned cash you want?

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

I'm beginning to think Buster has come up with a new marketing idea to increase crowds. As no admission price has been announced, everyone will get in free and the Buster Burger will be priced at £15 with coffee at a fiver :cheers:

Seriously - how difficult is it in this digital age to let the public know how much of their hard earned cash you want?

The website still says £16 for adults so I assume that's what it is??

The website still says £16 for adults so I assume that's what it is??

IF that's the case why hasn't it been announced and why hasn't the question been answered when asked of the official accounts on social media?

The website title still says "Official Website of the 2012 King's Lynn Stars & Young Stars" so I wouldn't use that as a guide :lol:

Excellent. Things ain't like they used to be :P

Having Once sampled one of Buster's Burgers, I would prefer to pay £16 and then decline the burger for free. I will be there as often as I can be, but sadly it seems to be less and less for me each season. For 16 notes I do want entertaining, which rules out wet nights, and with a reduced Programme, running on different nights ( some Thurs, which is my sugar craft night :wink: ) it not easy to fit other things around, its not what it use to be. In truth I think Star Lady has tempted me over to the dark side. :rofl:

Having Once sampled one of Buster's Burgers, I would prefer to pay £16 and then decline the burger for free. I will be there as often as I can be, but sadly it seems to be less and less for me each season. For 16 notes I do want entertaining, which rules out wet nights, and with a reduced Programme, running on different nights ( some Thurs, which is my sugar craft night :wink: ) it not easy to fit other things around, its not what it use to be. In truth I think Star Lady has tempted me over to the dark side. :rofl:

Ah shucks Semion, just as I'm getting some enthusiasm, think about it only one dingly dangly black & white tablecloth a strictly enforced 2 minute and more opportunities for Brits. All it needs now is some charisma and knowledge on the centre grey.

Seems we are destined never to be together :(

Having sampled most track's Burger and Chips I would say Buster's are as good as any. Not being a Burger connoisseur, but when hungry, I readily scoff whatever s on offer. and Busters burgers fit the bill adequately.. ;)