British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

I see sense has prevailed and we now ride Lakeside in first home league meeting of season (on sky) rather than poole twice in quick succession

Why didn't they think about this before they released the fixtures.I now have to cancel my holiday on the 2nd of April and Hopefully be able to book the 31st of March.

:shock: surelytoo inexperienced?? it'd be good to have another Lynn asset yes, but he'd probably be stolen from us next year too... :angry:

there must be someone else on the list?? :shock:

A year too early for Tom IMO. Has to be Ashley Morris, no brainer really considering his average and the scope it would give for guests/replacements.

• Like 2

Ashley Morris was back on a bike yesterday and considering the condition of track due to weather he did really well more track time next week weather permitting

Wow never had so many likes :-)

P.s I know he really want to be in kl team so fingers crossed

Edited by 771neil
  • Like 7

I see sense has prevailed and we now ride Lakeside in first home league meeting of season (on sky) rather than poole twice in quick succession

dont for one minute think this is the reason - my guess the reason for the change is the uncertainty surrounding the Turbo Twins one could be banned and the other maybe won't have a work visa , you are forgetting Sky Sports love of all things Poole and Turbo .
  • Like 2

Chat with Buster today, he seem well up for the new season. He well pleased with the improvements to the Stadium, New Turnstiles being installed next week, Impressive new signage everywhere, He has no worries on the team front, but giving nothing away; In deed, he has a glow of confidence about him.

A happy Buster for sure...... ;):lol::t:

Only a month to go now............

• Like 3

Chat with Buster today, he seem well up for the new season. He well pleased with the improvements to the Stadium, New Turnstiles being installed next week, Impressive new signage everywhere, He has no worries on the team front, but giving nothing away; In deed, he has a glow of confidence about him.

A happy Buster for sure...... ;):lol::t:

Only a month to go now............

Not panicking about the changes to the heat formula then??!! :wink::shock:

Edited by Skidder1

Not panicking about the changes to the heat formula then??!! :wink::shock:

No-body indeed, panics about the heat format, but it is nice to know what's going on. Like you say there's plenty of time.......

Apart from creating added interest regarding the coming season, and having talking points about the possibilities of who rides where....there seems little point in the fans knowing anything.

That is....., apart from everyone feeling sorry for ' Poor Darcy Ward'. ... There......I didn't want to join the bandwagon, with those who would much rather spend their time making sarcastic comments at others expense, than discussing something more beneficial........ :nono:

• Like 2

I think you will find that they could start to see him going off the rails that's why they sold him

he was no angel off the track while at Lynn!

Fair play to Buster then in cashin in home in!

I think you will find that they could start to see him going off the rails that's why they sold him

Was he bad then at Lynn ?

Off track I think he was just doing childish things.And to be fair most 16 year olds do some silly things don't they.But in the last few years he has lost his way somewhat.I just hope someone can get him back on the straight and narrow and get him doing what he does best,riding a speedway bike.

I think they sold him because to be fair he was ready for the EL and Lynn were still PL.If we were to go EL that year I would have bet Buster would have kept hold of him.

• Like 1