British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

I wouldn't have thought that Ashley Morris will be fit by January. Wolverhampton can say yeah he'll be OK by then, but I'm doubtful of that. Someone had suggested Oliver Greenwood to me, but I couldn't see his name in the tier 2 group. I know Darryl Ritchings' name was in that group and I wouldn't mind giving him a go, but of course, the lower down the list we go, the less choice of guests we have...least I believe that to be the case. It's a difficult one!

Rob Branford

Junior

I'd imagine we are waiting on Morris' fitness.

Clegg and Greaves will be racing on Wednesday nights which must rule them out.

Tom Perry has signed for Birmingham who I think race on Fridays so I'd take a punt on him.

They will not see that much of Adam Ellis then!

Just pick the next highest in the draft list - simples! :P

Tier 2 draft riders were not ranked so it was simply first come first served. Ashley Morris is not the answer as he wasn't too good at Wolverhampton and is now trying to come back from a long spell on the sidelines.

Oliver Greenwood should be in the list but one rider that is there is James Cockle who certainly knows the track

Cockle has been riding in the 2 lower leagues now for about 12 years representing at least 6 teams without ever really showing more than low ability. What chance would he have in the Elite League even at the Norfolk Arena where most of the other teams reserves have already shown they can beat him and most of whom are youngsters likely to get better.If any of the Young stars have to be chosen it would seem to make more sense to give Tom Stokes a chance.

• Like 1