British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Average wise Morris is the highest, but hasn't signed for a PL side either, so he may be sitting out next year too.

Clegg struggles on big, fast tracks.

Would suspect it'd be either Halsey or promoting someone from Young Stars side.

Clegg was pretty quick around Lynn back end of the season he'd be my choice

Average wise Morris is the highest, but hasn't signed for a PL side either, so he may be sitting out next year too.

Clegg struggles on big, fast tracks.

Would suspect it'd be either Halsey or promoting someone from Young Stars side.

Clegg really improved in the last six weeks of the season he rode the Abbey well anough when i see him with the PL as well he could push on.

How about the lad Ellis Perks ? Or is his name not included in the draft ?

The B grades were posted by R&R on the previous page.

Perks has ridden what 2-3 NL meetings? Little soon to be throwing him into EL!

I thought he had some pretty impressive scores in those meetings he did. If he is good enough he is older enough. Don't forget we had to wait for young Lambert to turn 16 before we could throw him into the main body of the team.

With Perks it's more about the number of meetings ridden rather than age. Similar to Stokes, who only rode a handful of meetings last year after a season out.

Robert Branford, Ashley morris, or Max Clegg, Ash Morris doesnt expect to get clearance from his doctor until January, Rob Branford gave 2014 a miss, so that he could work and save for better equipment to give it a real good go in 2015, his dad also says he is riding well, and lost weight. Max Clegg is one for the future as is Nathan Greaves, Nathan is the better gater, Max is better from the back, 2014 was a season to early for both of them to ride fast track, they both ride Kings Lynn well.

Take a look Simon Lambert Red, James Cockle Blue, Nathan Greaves white, Max Clegg Yellow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtdW5vyYvjw&feature=youtu.be

Edited by greyhoundp

Robert Branford, Ashley morris, or Max Clegg, Ash Morris doesnt expect to get clearance from his doctor until January, Rob Branford gave 2014 a miss, so that he could work and save for better equipment to give it a real good go in 2015, his dad also says he is riding well, and lost weight. Max Clegg is one for the future as is Nathan Greaves, Nathan is the better gater, Max is better from the back, 2014 was a season to early for both of them to ride fast track, they both ride Kings Lynn well.

Take a look Simon Lambert Red, James Cockle Blue, Nathan Greaves white, Max Clegg Yellow

Out of that little bunch, Nathan Greaves for me everytime. Ive liked the kid ever since i see him ride for Swindon on Sky early last season. Good to see Lynn predictably keeping the top 5. Can lightening strike twice ?? ;)

Out of that little bunch, Nathan Greaves for me everytime. Ive liked the kid ever since i see him ride for Swindon on Sky early last season. Good to see Lynn predictably keeping the top 5. Can lightening strike twice ?? ;)

Well out of his year there was only 1 British Youngster better than him, and thats Robert Lambert, I think Nathan is either 16 or 17 and Max is probably a year or so older.

Well out of his year there was only 1 British Youngster better than him, and thats Robert Lambert, I think Nathan is either 16 or 17 and Max is probably a year or so older.

Nathans 16 i believe.

Unfortunately I think the number 7 position could really cost us this year. We were fortunate last year with Rose. Whoever we choose will be the weakest reserve in the league IMO.

Morris if we can wait until he's declared fit, otherwise I'd go for Perry. Was at least usually on the pace when I saw him last year.

Greaves or Clegg look OK on NL form but whenever I saw Swindon last year Greaves could barely stay on his bike!

• Like 1

Poole showed last year that the number seven is pretty irrelevant if the other six (especially the other reserve) are good enough.

Ours was pretty non existant. But we coped. That said you really need a good No 6 to compensate for it. But, if he got injured, you'd be buggered.

is that really simon lambert? it doesnt look like him?

Wouldn't touch Greaves with a bargepole. Everytime I saw him he fell off and had issues turning the bike. The fact was he wouldn't listen to anyone and doesn't help himself. seems like a bad apple and may not be good for morale

• Like 1