British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Can only echo that sentiment.

I would think everyone would echo those sentiments, Never nice when someone is unwell.

Hurry up and get better, the sport desperately needs all its supporters......

• Like 1

i notice nearly everyones teams have iversen in. what about if he does quit the uk? not sure where we would go with team building then. a possible return for janowski perhaps?

The prospect really doesn't bear thinking about. Wouldn't really want to go into the season with Bjerre as No 1. Any rider that could remotely fill his shoes is already snapped up, not riding in the EL or likely to be banned.

If the worst does happen, guess we'd try and tempt Nicki Pedersen back. It was mentioned at a fans forum that he phoned and enquired about a team place. Can't remember if it was for last season or the season before now. However Nicki's diary is pretty full so always a risk he could be missing. He'd be a rider tempted back by being a shared No 1 I reckon.

it would be a bad day indeed if Iversen didn't return, he's a rider i always liked to see.

• Like 1

i notice nearly everyones teams have iversen in. what about if he does quit the uk? not sure where we would go with team building then. a possible return for janowski perhaps?

Having watch some great performers over the last 50 years, I believe I'm right in saying that Niels has achieved equal status to any of those greats who have rode here in the past. Indeed it would be a sad day if Niels was to turn his back on the Stars, and trying to replace him would be near enough impossible.......

Having watch some great performers over the last 50 years, I believe I'm right in saying that Niels has achieved equal status to any of those greats who have rode here in the past. Indeed it would be a sad day if Niels was to turn his back on the Stars, and trying to replace him would be near enough impossible.......

3 years with us now isn't it? The lad has never let us down. Legend of the club may be a bit to much but he could certainly be up there if we could just bloody win the league.

It's got to happen at some point surely

3 years with us now isn't it? The lad has never let us down. Legend of the club may be a bit to much but he could certainly be up there if we could just bloody win the league.

It's got to happen at some point surely

You cant judge some ones brilliance on whether we win the league or not. Going on that score, non of our previous greats weren't that good, because as of yet, we are still waiting for that first title. No!!!! make no mistake, Niels is up there with the very best.

No doubt, the day will come when he decides to leave, but his value to the club should never be undermined........

Edited by GRW123

If you are expecting major improvement from Rory then good luck, he is what he is and that's a 6-7 point third heatleader. Bjerre could potentially add a point, IF he can manage an injury free year.

Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 1

I'm more convinced than ever it'll be the same 5.

The only change I'd have considered if I was the Lynn managment would have been Mads for Porsing. Your team from last season will be good enought when you consider Poole have to lose 2 points.

The only change I'd have considered if I was the Lynn managment would have been Mads for Porsing. Your team from last season will be good enought when you consider Poole have to lose 2 points.

Could change Porsing for a number of riders, Mads, Michelsen, Worrall.....but as long as the other 4 are retained, Lynn will be up there among the favourites for the title

• Like 1

Not sure if I'm reading too much into it, but noticed that porsing main sponsor said to him on twitter the other day that he would put him on his insurance for when he's over here next week (Tuesday prehaps?!) and then mentioned its easier until he is back over here from spring onwards.. So either nick will be back with us or I'm just putting 2 and 2 together and making 5!

Either way I'd be happy to see the same 5 again, and I'm pretty sure that Buster and Rob will be too. We just ran out of steam last year through injuries and play off farce but if we have Niels firing again AND have him in the play offs, we have a chance.