British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Just to confirm the meeting at Lynn is a week from today, some fans are confused by what it says in EDP .....

Hoping the weather will be kinder next Tuesday. All any one would want Tonight is to stay inside in the warm..............Terrible wet and cold.....

Must be getting old !!!!!!

Try working in it :D

I did !!!, For more years than I care to remember...........

Fair play! I can deal with any weather apart from a bitter wind and horizontal rain, anything else can be worked through with correct clothing and a big flask of coffee :D

Just COFFEE ??

I see Coventry's admission prices have hit £18.

Can't wait for Tuesday, if we're matching that we better have some sensational team or for the 1st time ever, picking and choosing fixtures it will be. Never did I think I'd say that

• Like 2

Can't wait for Tuesday, if we're matching that we better have some sensational team or for the 1st time ever, picking and choosing fixtures it will be. Never did I think I'd say that

Come see Lambert and Kerr down at the EOES potentially, throw in Ully and Blackbird, and its a belter :approve: million times better and for a lot cheaper ;)

I don't think that promoters have realised yet that the well is drying up - and you can't keep on expecting the hardcore supporters to shell out more and more for a continually weakened product.

Before anyone mentions that it's only £1 - that's not the point. We all know it should be a £10 sport but year on year it never happens and then clubs fold and still they wonder why people aren't turning up!

• Like 1

Sadly, If Buster sticks the prices up for next season then it will be a now and again experience for me as well. For certain I wouldnt go anywhere near the place on a wet night. For £17/18 I will feel like I really want to be entertained. Speedway at Elite League level is NOT an £17/plus sport. It seems there is always a straw that breaks the camels back, for me, IF the prices go up, then That will do for me. Its no good Promoters sticking the prices up, then moan when attendances fall. Even now when I go I do not buy any of the over inflated drink and food nor £2 for a racecard.

Can seem me doing a Star Lady and stopping home with my knitting and Holby City lol

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

Sadly, If Buster sticks the prices up for next season then it will be a now and again experience for me as well. For certain I wouldnt go anywhere near the place on a wet night. For £17/18 I will feel like I really want to be entertained. Speedway at Elite League level is NOT an £17/plus sport. It seems there is always a straw that breaks the camels back, for me, IF the prices go up, then That will do for me. Its no good Promoters sticking the prices up, then moan when attendances fall. Even now when I go I do not buy any of the over inflated drink and food nor £2 for a racecard.

Can seem me doing a Star Lady and stopping home with my knitting and Holby City lol

As you say, there's always a point that breaks the camels back. At £18, thanks for the 20+ years but I'll see ya when I see ya.

would be a very good team

But is it worth £18 a meeting?

• Like 1

Mads for Porsing, a years experience for Lambert behind him, and your guys will take some stopping next year.

Come see Lambert and Kerr down at the EOES potentially, throw in Ully and Blackbird, and its a belter :approve: million times better and for a lot cheaper ;)

I mentioned last year about Lynn riders doubling up for Peterborough . It seemed the obvious solution and will ultimately attract more supporters to travel to the next nearest track. Won't go every week, but will go more times now , especially when Lynn aren't at home..