British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

I'd be happy with either of those two sides.

Agree it would be hard on Nicklas to miss out but the return of Mads would offset that in my mind.

I guess there's two main factors to consider with Mads. Firstly he's not our asset and Swindon may want to use him, especially on that average.

Secondly is how he views the promotion after being dropped once Kenny became available last winter. I would hope that following his successful testimonial meeting, any ill feeling would have been resolved.

If we went with the same top 5 as last season (33.66 by my reckoning) I'd be happy with the continuity but not convinced it could be a title winning side.

• Like 1

Either of Baggy's and Tellboy's teams would be favourites immediately :t:

However Tellboy has 3 riders over 7.00 and Baggy is perhaps a tad optimistic with his selection..

Good thinking though.. :t:

Haven't seen the rule about not allowing 3 riders over 7.00 in the team,oh well.

Bloody typical,can't even attend the unveiling of the 2015 team.Roll on retirement :D

:D Thoroughly recommend it. Am enjoying life now as much as ever....................

I can't imagine there'll be too many surprises, perhaps one change at the most.

But who will be different ? That's the 64 dollar question. The night has got to be better than watching crap on the box...... :lol:

Interesting to see on twitter that they are asking for people to submit questions beforehand to move the Q and A along a bit at the end. Usually we're a bit of a shy bunch.

Is it being held the new bar or still at the football ground as per usual?

At the NA.

Absolutely, my winking smiley indicates that its a little far fetched but what a side that would be, baby Pawlicki was dynamite round Lynn last year and the other three have plenty of improvement in them.

One can but dream :D

Baby Pawlicki is 7.32. ;)

Not bad for a 19 yr old in last seasons league structure. And wed be mad to let him go on loan.