British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Whilst I would be happy start with the same 1-5 as last season (would have been happier to start with the same 1-7!) I do think we need to think about bringing Lebedev back in.

I think he'd be re-assessed, but like Milik last year, I can't see how he could be higher than a 5.00 which would still represent great value. At least keep him in 'the pocket' to be introduced should things need freshening up/our dreaded injury curse continue.

I'm a big fan of his, have been since seeing him at Brandon in his first meeting for us a few years back. He continued to impress me in Swedish meetings I watched on Eurosport this year and he never looks out of place on the world stage when he's representing Latvia. If he was British, he'd be in a 1-5 in the Elite League for sure.

Can you translate it MB please?

Not personally. You can either:

1. go to translate.google.com and enter the Polish URL into the box and it will translate the page for you OR

2. install the Chrome browser onto your computer which automatically translates foreign web pages for you.

The problem with Polish as a language is that it is structured very differently to Greco-Roman languages like English, so there is plenty of room for misinterpretation, however you will get the gist of what's going on "in the round" from a Google translation, even if some of the fine detail leaves something to the imagination.

Edited by uk martin
  • Like 1

Can you translate it MB please?

Kenneth Bjerre is another player who in the 2015 season will be competed in the Elite League. On Tuesday, the same Tai Woffinden informed decision.

Last season Kenneth Bjerre scored points for the Kings Lynn Stars. For many years of his career in the Elite League, the Dane was associated with the Peterborough Panthers. The elder brother Bjerre decided that in 2015, like Tai Woffinden, no longer competed in the UK.

Recall that in the Polish league, after two years of performances in Fogo Unia Leszno, 30-year-old a few days ago and changed the club next season will represent the Union Tarnów.

I can't believe that some people have believed Kenneth Bjerre's tweet about him not taking up a UK contract. Quite clearly, being the joker he is, it was a wind up :lol: That was my initial instinct anyway.

Edited by em1500uk

The Bjerre article was only going of his tweet which by the looks of it was a wind up

Crazy Danes and their crazy sense of humour. Crackers the lot of 'em.

Looks good, but surely you're not going to ditch Robert Lambert!

We can't fit Bech in otherwise!

You're right though, we'll stick with Lambert and rightly so. The best YOUNG (not some 25 year old 'fast track') rider around. If he sorts out his gating he could go all the way. Just throwing some other line-ups around as that's what people do at this time of year.

• Like 1

Iversen

Lambert

Schlein

Korneliussen

Bjerre

Kerr

Jacobs

If kenny's latest tweet is a wind up, then this team would take some stopping. All could improve their average if injury free!

Harsh on Porsing but he was very inconsistent and Mads is on a bargain average 5.95.

• Like 2

1. Iversen 9.03

2. Lambert 5.32

3. Schlein 6.22

4. Stead 6.92 or Watt 6.71

5. Kylmakorpi 6.33

6. Kerr

7. Jacobs

Personally think that team would be mustard at home, could maybe turn Watt's career around if we opted for him, always like Kylmakorpi and he's on a pretty bargain average.

• Like 1

Seems like Porsing is not in favour with a few posters on here which I think is odd personally.

Other that his INJ and his issues with a new engine which was rectified, he was excellent. AND is moving in the right direction too career-trajectory wise.

Think he's moved to the UK now, so that shows commitment to his British career.

The more experience he gets on away tracks the better he will be too.

As a no. 2 I think he would be a great partner for Niels.

AJ and Bech at Lakeside?!? Getting nervous now!

HURRY UP AND NAME THE SAME 1-5 AS LAST SEASON BUSTER!!!

1. Iversen 9.03

2. Lambert 5.32

3. Schlein 6.22

4. Stead 6.92 or Watt 6.71

5. Kylmakorpi 6.33

6. Kerr

7. Jacobs

Personally think that team would be mustard at home, could maybe turn Watt's career around if we opted for him, always like Kylmakorpi and he's on a pretty bargain average.

I wouldn't touch Watt or Kylmo with a barge pole personally, never know of either of them can be arsed. Can see your thinking, although I can't see where race wins would come from beyond Puk.

I've certainly not ruled Porsing out, bit of we can get Mads in as a second string alongside Lambert its a no brainer for me.

• Like 1

I wouldn't touch Watt or Kylmo with a barge pole personally, never know of either of them can be arsed. Can see your thinking, although I can't see where race wins would come from beyond Puk.

I've certainly not ruled Porsing out, bit of we can get Mads in as a second string alongside Lambert its a no brainer for me.

Amazing how opinions differ. To me, Mads is a smashing bloke but is well past his sell by date. His bike are slow, and even with the best will in the world, he will always struggle.

Porsing to me is a far better option. Young, Talented, Fast, and destined for far bigger things.

Amazing how opinions differ. To me, Mads is a smashing bloke but is well past his sell by date. His bike are slow, and even with the best will in the world, he will always struggle.

Porsing to me is a far better option. Young, Talented, Fast, and destined for far bigger things.

Happy with Mads in the team, gives you that 'team spirit' boost and let's not forget he won the SWC last year so he's not all that bad. He fell out with Leicester sure, but he was awesome there to begin with. He's on a sub-6 average as well which is silly?!? I wouldn't object to seeing him back a Star.

Room for Mads and Rory though? Doubtful. And Rory is an asset so its all in his favour.

Mads will be back a Swindon IMO replacing the departed Gustaffson.

Would Mads and Rory fit with Neils, Kenneth & Robert?

Niklas has without doubt more potential than Mads but the latter is on an attractive average and ought to clean up as a second string. Would be happy with either to be honest.

Would Mads and Rory fit with Neils, Kenneth & Robert?

Niklas has without doubt more potential than Mads but the latter is on an attractive average and ought to clean up as a second string. Would be happy with either to be honest.

33.93 by my maths......

Will Lambert get a % reduction as he's a UK rider?