British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Now it's just been announced that Kenneth is doing a Woffy and giving the Elite league a miss this season, this has been a real sh-t day as far as the Stars are concerned.....

Not to worry, soon be Christmas...

Now it's just been announced that Kenneth is doing a Woffy and giving the Elite league a miss this season, this has been a real sh-t day as far as the Stars are concerned.....

Not to worry, soon be Christmas...

I think that's a hoax. As Schlein replied saying 'Don't bluff I've got your number'

• Like 1

These things come and go Morrissey, If we never win, so what ? We still have a track owned by a Speedway man, and Speedway to watch most weeks. Not certain yet that Peterborough will even have that. God forbid Alwarton should go, where would Lynn get their riders on the cheap from then ?

• Like 1

I. IVERSON 9.03

2. BECH 6.85

3. SCHLEIN 6.22

4. MADS 5.95

5. LAMBERT 5.32

6. KERR

7. JACOBS

Not a bad little line-up. Improvement from the Reserves, but then I expect every Reserve pairing to improve. Bech could stick on a point, Schlein and 0.5 with Mads and lambert both adding a Point. 3.5 Points Improvement in that little lot. Not good enough to win it, but would be top 4.

• Like 1

Woffinden will not be riding anywhere apart from Wolverhampton

If he rides over here !

In all honesty I think the woffinden link has only come from the fact he was practising at Lynn a couple of weeks ago and people have put 2 and 2 together and made 5.

I would love him at Lynn but realistically I can't see it happening.

That still wont stop people thinking that Woffy will ride somewhere else other than Wolves. :rofl:

I think the Woffinden link is a 2+2=5 story, typical of those which fly around this time of year. The fact that he loves our track and gets on well with Buster & Rob etc just adds fuel to the fire. He would of course be an excellent signing but I don't see it happening for a number of reasons, not least his desire for less fixtures this season.

I've learned over the years to never say never when it comes to sport but I think this one is highly unlikely.

Just to add a little bit of fuel to the fire. MAYBE Tai would fancy a complete change of scenery after what appears to be a disappointing 2014 Elite League season for him and Wolves. Plus MAYBE ( that word again) he might feel a Wednesday night track means he wouldnt have to flit between Poland and Sweden to do Monmore On a Monday.

Having said all of that Could Lynn really afford to pay out on 2 big hitters like NKI and Wuffy ? I cant see Wuffy at Saddlebow next season, although it is a nice thought.

Have we heard the last of Woffy being linked to the Stars now??? Thank god. :P

Think Tai will appear sometime during 2015 but who for ?

No one other than Wolves it seems. Peter Adams has made it clear he will continue to work with Tai in the GPs in 2015 so long as he doesn't sign to ride for any other club in 2015. Fair play to Adams for protecting his prize asset. It would be criminal if Tai came back mid way thru and added to his low average by riding for someone else.