British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

if there are rumours of a 9 point number 1 for Kings Lynn is there a list of who that could be. Can't think there would be many riders with 9.00+ average

only one rider from 2014 greensheets has a 9 point average and that is Iversen.

Would Jonsson, Pedersen and Sayfutdinov be the only other possibilities ?

Edited by Joe1986

Pedersen and Sayfutidnov aren't 9+. Only Jonsson is.

Jonsson stated a couple of weeks ago in the SS that if he returned to UK, he would only sign for one of his former clubs.

As the comments were made in the article about discussions with Jon Cook, then I guess Lakeside would be favourites. Can't see it being Coventry!

if there are rumours of a 9 point number 1 for Kings Lynn is there a list of who that could be. Can't think there would be many riders with 9.00+ average

Did it say a new rider? Iversen was the only rider to get over 9 last season. Otherwise it's only AJ left unless they get Crumpy out of retirement :D

Bjerre, Bjerre, Wells, Proctor, Thorsell, Worrall and another.

In my mind I have Brian Can't narrating and all these riders sliding down the pole @ Trumpton Fire station.

How do you quote a post when using an iPhone 5. A bit of a technophobe so a little assistance would be helpful. Ta.

Guessing same as a 4s, which I'm using now to reply..... Just click on the post you want and the quote button comes up

Nicki would be 8.61 and MJJ won't be riding in the UK next year, He's extremely busy with much more important leagues/competitions.

Too right he is !!!!!!!!! Besides, we couldn't find a space for him or Nicki in our recently proposed new look team :

Iversen, Porsing, Bech, Woffinden, Lebedev, Kerr, Rose., :party::party:

1. Niels kristian iversen 9.03

2. Robert lambert 5.32

3. Michael jepsen jensen 6.52

4. Mads korneliussen 5.95

5. Tai woffinden 7.03

That would be a very good side.

I see there continues this obsession with Woffy riding for the Stars.

Wishful thinking.

I think it's good having all these wishful teams. The permutations are surprising with the amount of different ideas. The one common factor with them all, is that Niels figures in every single one of them, That should tell just how well liked he is and how much the fans value him in the team..

Not at all surprised at that, because I would imagine every speedway fan in the world would want Niels riding in their team. Without doubt NKI is the ace of the pack and I'm sure Buster and Co will leave no stone unturned in an effort to retain his services.

As for the rest, pick any other 6 , who are prepared to fight for the cause.......

• Like 1

I am sure Buster will be annoucing a Fans Forum, as soo as. Losing in the play-offs with a decimated team, will I am sure make Buster even more determined ( if thats possible) to have another crack at winning the thing.

Can see another decent team wearing Stars this coming season, But my main Wish is that Buster gets the track back to the exciting Saddlebow we all know and love.

I am sure Buster will be annoucing a Fans Forum, as soo as. Losing in the play-offs with a decimated team, will I am sure make Buster even more determined ( if thats possible) to have another crack at winning the thing.

Can see another decent team wearing Stars this coming season, But my main Wish is that Buster gets the track back to the exciting Saddlebow we all know and love.

What's that, a bit more muck on? Worse thing for Buster is to have to keep putting it on and taking it off for the stocks etc, full time job!