British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

As the story goes, Lamberts thinks he should get first choice of gates sometimes when in Ht 15, and not Niels. Seems to me Niels has earnt any privileges he may get and the young man should show some respect. He has a long way to go before he can be considered in the same light as our SGP Star.

Like I say, Something blown up out of nothing. Seems this young man has a lot of growing up to do.......... If , as the story goes, that he's intending to ride for Poole next year, then he would lose all the respect he has gained. .... With time and talent on his side, he could stay and become the Best Star's rider ever. He could become the icon of Kings Lynn Speedway, surpassing all the great riders of the past. The world would be his oyster.

To give that up for some petty squabble is madness..............

As the story goes.......heat 15 is always discussed with the 2 riders and Rob Lyons, it is decided amicably so like you say something blown up out of nothing

My one wish for 2016 team is Lambert is loaned or sold on he's far too big for his young boots and does nothing for team spirit .

He certainly have more team spirit than the poo faced NKI who never hardly go round for a lap of honour if he wins a race,

Have you ever seen NKI mix with all the other team, hes the one lacking team spirit

What makes me laugh is when people hear rumours and take them as gospel ;)

Well said so much rumours and bull going around

I want to see Robert stay at Lynn, I dunno if there is any truth in these rumours but all sounds pretty petty. Fairness is always the way whatever happens.

It has all got out of hand and very petty, feel sorry for the Lambert family if they read all this bull :neutral:

I would imagine, every person would like Robert to stay at Lynn. That goes without saying. We have seen him over the years, progress into a top young rider. He has a large fan base here, who follow his every move. Like you, winning isn't everything, but team spirit is. If riders cant give and take and put themselves out for the sake of the team, then one has to ask what's the point.

Obviously the fans want to see talent and ability, but also they want to see Passion, Desire, Fun, Excitement, Team spirit. The fans want to connect with the riders, and they wont do that if rider isn't happy..

Its possible, but Poole are far too ruthless, and care about winning far more than about their riders. Matt Ford has shown many times before, that if you don't perform--your out. Lambert still has a lot to learn and has experienced many dips in form, Rightly or wrongly at Lynn he would be given more time to progress than he would at Poole..

I didn't witness too much ruthlessness this season whilst winning the title again with the same 1-7. But each to their own :D

As the story goes.......heat 15 is always discussed with the 2 riders and Rob Lyons, it is decided amicably so like you say something blown up out of nothing

He certainly have more team spirit than the poo faced NKI who never hardly go round for a lap of honour if he wins a race,

Have you ever seen NKI mix with all the other team, hes the one lacking team spirit

It has all got out of hand and very petty, feel sorry for the Lambert family if they read all this bull :neutral:

You haven't paticularly help with the Lambert rumours, especially with your garbage you spat out about the PL fours

• Like 3

I want to see Robert stay at Lynn, I dunno if there is any truth in these rumours but all sounds pretty petty. Fairness is always the way whatever happens.

it's not rumours at all - let him go and chase the big £s for me Kings Lynn is about the team not just one rider who thinks he's better than he is .

plenty of team spirit when Rob had to all but part Lamberts Dad and Rory in the pits last season 2014 great for team spirit and I saw this as did many others - Give me NKI anytime - Maybe if Lambert ditched his parents that might help but he sure has some growing up to do . Edited by Haza
  • Like 2

it's not rumours at all - let him go and chase the big £s for me Kings Lynn is about the team not just one rider who thinks he's better than he is .

plenty of team spirit when Rob had to all but part Lamberts Dad and Rory in the pits last season 2014 great for team spirit and I saw this as did many others - Give me NKI anytime - Maybe if Lambert ditched his parents that might help but he sure has some growing up to do .

Think you got that a bit wrong, Rory flew into the pits revved his bike and then almost ran into lamberts pit area!!!!!!!! Lamberts dad just kept both Rory and Lambert apart get ya facts right

Yeah maybe he has got some growing up to do, but for a 17 year old I don't think hes done too bad

You haven't paticularly help with the Lambert rumours, especially with your garbage you spat out about the PL fours

it was not garbage, you mark my words the truth will out sooner or later and what I said wont be too far off the truth

Think you got that a bit wrong, Rory flew into the pits revved his bike and then almost ran into lamberts pit area!!!!!!!! Lamberts dad just kept both Rory and Lambert apart get ya facts right

Yeah maybe he has got some growing up to do, but for a 17 year old I don't think hes done too bad

it was not garbage, you mark my words the truth will out sooner or later and what I said wont be too far off the truth

you have 100% got your facts wrong unless you are talking about another incident - the incedent I saw was Rob keeping Lambert Dad and Rory apart I no what I saw .

you have 100% got your facts wrong unless you are talking about another incident - the incedent I saw was Rob keeping Lambert Dad and Rory apart I no what I saw .

I have got my facts 100% correct, rory started the incident as he was in the Lamberts pit area, Lamberts dad was only trying to tell rory to leave Robert alone and to go back in his own pits, then rory was swearing an having a pop at his dad saw everything what happened,

Lamberts dad was trying to keep the piece, he never hardly leave the pit area or get involved with any altercation. but that was 2014 forget the past look forward to the 2016 season

I have got my facts 100% correct, rory started the incident as he was in the Lamberts pit area, Lamberts dad was only trying to tell rory to leave Robert alone and to go back in his own pits, then rory was swearing an having a pop at his dad saw everything what happened,

Lamberts dad was trying to keep the piece, he never hardly leave the pit area or get involved with any altercation. but that was 2014 forget the past look forward to the 2016 season

I remember seeing something like this too, just thought Rory wanted to have a "word" with Robert without Robert's Dad intervention but that was from my vantage point on the terraces ...... couldn't hear anything!

But totally agree, look forward not backward, times change, people change :-)

well you are talking about a different incident then I no what I saw and what I saw was very different to what you are saying .

well you are talking about a different incident then I no what I saw and what I saw was very different to what you are saying .

well you would say that, I can 100% say that there was only 1 altercation with Rory and Robert and his dad,

every rider can flare up during a meeting, but they are buddys afterwards,

Take the meeting at Wolves, Rob Lyons had to take NKI an Kenneth Bear behind the pits because there was fireworks between them oh yeah same sort of thing happened at Kings Lynn between them both again No mention of that.......that's the past leave Lambert alone and look forwards to 2016

Come on then if there not Rumours have the Lamberts told you different, everything put on here is based on rumours/ speculation hear say until it is released in a press conference or the person that its regarding release any information.

Would love to see Lambert back at Kings Lynn Just cos your a Lambert hater....

well you would say that, I can 100% say that there was only 1 altercation with Rory and Robert and his dad,

Take the meeting at Wolves, Rob Lyons had to take NKI an Kenneth Bear behind the pits because there was fireworks between them oh yeah same sort of thing happened at Kings Lynn between them both again No mention of that.......that's the past leave Lambert alone and look forwards to 2016

Come on then if there not Rumours have the Lamberts told you different, everything put on here is based on rumours/ speculation hear say until it is released in a press conference or the person that its regarding release any information.

well you would say that also - I can 100% tell you I no what I saw - I'm not saying the incident you are talking about didn't happen I am saying there must have been 2 incidents because the one I saw is very different to the one you saw .

And I can also tell you 100% the problems with Lambert and NKI ISNT rumour or hear say they are FACT .

I,m not a Lambert hater at all - but the other 6 riders in the team are far more important than one rider this is a Team sport Kings Lynn isn't about one rider a rider . I,m sorry but but team spirit is far more important .

• Like 1

I was at that meeting, Remember it well, I knew there was something going on in the pit area, so thanks for the explanation. Never seen Niels look so wild.

Wow...it seems everything in the garden is not as rosy as ones suspects. All we fans want is a competitive unit that ALL riders pull together and create a successful team. To help each other. Each year when the team are announced, I look at the makeup of the team and hope for this togetherness. In each of the last two years, we started off well and the team spirit was so evident. but each time it has descended into also rans. Obviously, something's a miss.

To me, Niels should be the first name on the list. No, he's not a shepherd, He's too quick to have too slow down to team ride. Looking at him try is awkward. But as a No1 he is the best, late in the meeting when the big heats come Niels will be there at the front...... He leads the team from the front..... Such an important acquisition...

Lambert would be my second pick. Yes, he's young, exciting and extremely talented. He still has a lot to learn for the big occasions. He's good from the front , brilliant from the back and has become an established team rider. Has the world at his feet... Should learn a lot from someone like Niels.....

What we need most is someone who can harness these two into a winning formula.......

• Like 1

People are forgetting Buster has Young Lamberts Contract. IF Buster decides tio sell him then someone in Speedway is going to have to pay out a large chunk of wonger for his services. Buster doesnt seem to want to loan riders out, only sell them on.... Ward and Doolan spring to mind, but he isnt adverse to bringing in the odd loaner, NKI and Bjerre spring to mind. Smart Businessman is that Keith Chapman, ;)

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

People are forgetting Buster has Young Lamberts Contract. IF Buster decides tio sell him then someone in Speedway is going to have to pay out a large chunk of wonger for his services. Buster doesnt seem to want to loan riders out, only sell them on.... Ward and Doolan spring to mind, but he isnt adverse to bringing in the odd loaner, NKI and Bjerre spring to mind. Smart Businessman is that Keith Chapman, ;)

No one is forget anything , Buster will always have the final word. Smart as he may be, Buster won't want someone in the side who doesn't want to ride. But selling is not always the right thing to do.

We all wait with interest........

well you would say that also - I can 100% tell you I no what I saw - I'm not saying the incident you are talking about didn't happen I am saying there must have been 2 incidents because the one I saw is very different to the one you saw .

And I can also tell you 100% the problems with Lambert and NKI ISNT rumour or hear say they are FACT .

I,m not a Lambert hater at all - but the other 6 riders in the team are far more important than one rider this is a Team sport Kings Lynn isn't about one rider a rider . I,m sorry but but team spirit is far more important .

God you must be a Lambert Hater......Lambert is a team player, he was always talking to Morris, Bear, Kerr (when riding) Porsing and even Schlein,& NKI about changes in track and having a laugh etc and to be quite frank he was a very good Team rider always looking for his partner, like GRW123 states

Now call me a liar Haza

Yes Lambert is young and still learning, but Not all riders are perfect even the likes of NKI who I witness when at Poole for the last meeting I stood right by the pits on the left hand side and when NKI came in after loosing his race, he literally threw a chair across the pits which narrowly missed the spares van......Lets move on and look forward to the 2016 season

God you must be a Lambert Hater......Lambert is a team player, he was always talking to Morris, Bear, Kerr (when riding) Porsing and even Schlein,& NKI about changes in track and having a laugh etc and to be quite frank he was a very good Team rider always looking for his partner, like GRW123 states

Now call me a liar Haza

Yes Lambert is young and still learning, but Not all riders are perfect even the likes of NKI who I witness when at Poole for the last meeting I stood right by the pits on the left hand side and when NKI came in after loosing his race, he literally threw a chair across the pits which narrowly missed the spares van......Lets move on and look forward to the 2016 season

And having a pop at NKI at every opportunity is moving on is it ? Haza's version of events seems to be backed up by others, so any 'blinkered' views can be taken with a pinch of salt imo...

• Like 3