British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

The promoters have said that they will organise the fixture list sympathetic to gp boys with free weeks b4 big meetings, can't say fairer than that?

I reckon Buster and Rob will be trying real hard, perhaps a little more than usual, to win the league in our 50th year :-) Can't wait ha!

The promoters have said that they will organise the fixture list sympathetic to gp boys with free weeks b4 big meetings, can't say fairer than that?

I reckon Buster and Rob will be trying real hard, perhaps a little more than usual, to win the league in our 50th year :-) Can't wait ha!

Aren't the GPs every 2 weeks or so? So looks like we could be seeing a very busy March and October (again) this year!

How is it there are 4 meeting less ? Surely with 2 teams now missing, home and away twice is 8 meetings. Maybe I went to a different school

4 meetings less than last season as Birminghams meetings were expunged,although Lynn had already rode them 3 times ;)

2015 Events

18/04: WARSAW, POL

16/05: TAMPERE, FIN

23/05: PRAGUE, CZE

04/07: CARDIFF, GBR

25/07: MALILLA, SWE

08/08: HORSENS, DEN

26/09: STOCKHOLM, SWE

03/10: TORUN, POL

24/10: MELBOURNE, AUS

We need to race on the sunday after cardiff. With poland racing monday instead. Would help a lot of the guys out.

This forum is all about opinions and I for one would always pick youth and exuberance, instead of tired and aged, So to me Porsing would always be my pick over Mads. Although Mads tries hard, his best years are gone and his bikes are always slow. Shame really......

Niels, Kenneth, Bech and Porsing has a nice ring to it, add Lambert, and team Lewis, we would have the makings of something special.........

Wishful thinking.....

What average would Lindgren come in on? Be gutted to lose Niels but Freddie would be as good as any "available" replacement.

By available I mean realistically likely to ride in the UK and possibly available from his parent club.

Don't think there is any chance of Tai heading our way but I wouldn't be surprised with Freddie. I know he really likes the track and his name has been rumoured before.

Edited by Speedball

What average would Lindgren come in on? Be gutted to lose Niels but Freddie would be as good as any "available" replacement.

By available I mean realistically likely to ride in the UK and possibly available from his parent club.

Don't think there is any chance of Tai heading our way but I wouldn't be surprised with Freddie. I know he really likes the track and his name has been rumoured before.

Since when has he been `rumoured`?

He has only ever ridden for Wolves and as far as i`m aware he has been more than happy for the 10 years he rode for us. At least that wasn't a rumour. :P

can you "revert" to an ftr ? I'm sure the chosen one won't do that ( or take the pay cut)

Probably not ;-) He "may" get an invite again, who knows .....

Why are people suggesting other number ones when we hopefully have Niels? If and when he tells us he doesn't wanna do 2015, isn't that the time to speculate?
  • Like 1

Nice to see the NA be acclaimed as the BEST Track again...........

Well done to BUSTER for all the real work he does...........

• Like 1

Starting to think about what a 1-7 could look like, no point in beginning anywhere other than the No. 1

Niels has stated his concern about the amount of EL fixtures, and I don't think simply 4 fewer makes much difference.

Last season, we arranged a few meetings on Thursday's to cater for Niels' Esbjerg commitments so if Niels is still concerned about 28 meetings in the EL, then surely we can come to some arrangement where he misses, say 4, Lynn meetings when there are Esbjerg fixtures?

If Lynn are to make a challenge next season, we need to secure Iversen as No. 1 - IMO he is irreplaceable. Consistent, reliable, professional, relentless.

Nice to see the NA be acclaimed as the BEST Track again...........

Well done to BUSTER for all the real work he does...........

Not the biggest surprise in the world considering the 'competition'?!?

If only every track had a Buster.

• Like 1

Starting to think about what a 1-7 could look like, no point in beginning anywhere other than the No. 1

Niels has stated his concern about the amount of EL fixtures, and I don't think simply 4 fewer makes much difference.

Last season, we arranged a few meetings on Thursday's to cater for Niels' Esbjerg commitments so if Niels is still concerned about 28 meetings in the EL, then surely we can come to some arrangement where he misses, say 4, Lynn meetings when there are Esbjerg fixtures?

If Lynn are to make a challenge next season, we need to secure Iversen as No. 1 - IMO he is irreplaceable. Consistent, reliable, professional, relentless.

Not the biggest surprise in the world considering the 'competition'?!?

If only every track had a Buster.

If only every club had its own track!!!

Well done to Buster and Kings Lynn!

• Like 1