British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2015

Why would Buster give a discount with a season ticket ? He knows his fan base he knows 99% of his fan base turn up for each meeting with most paying the £17 to get in so to me it makes no financial sense to let fans buy season tickets at a reduced price per meeting ok Buster would have more money up front but he knows fans will turn up and pay on the gate and most paying full wack .Bassicly he doesn't want to sell season tickets or they would offer a good saving he wants fans to pay the £17 . Buster runs a sussecful club on sound financial ground i for one can't fault that

Why offer them then and why would anyone in their right mind buy one?

Only reason I brought one last year is because I hate queing to get in. But I'm sure I only got one meeting free by buying it and still had to pay to get in for the play offs so no value for money compared to other tracks. They should of least give you a free program as well

Just had a quick nose at the Premier League teams for 2015 and I see that Lewis Kerr appears to be going to ride at Number 0ne for Newcastle, on a circa 7.5 average. Is he ready for that ? and If it doesnt work out for him will it rebound on the Stars with regard to confidence etc ?

I think Tom Stokes has a big future and is probably the best option around the Norfolk Arena, I just wonder of this opportunity might be a year too early for him. Great to see yet another homegrown NL product on the cusp of the senior team though.

Poole at home on consecutive weeks in March :blink:

#greatplanning

March 26th is Elite Shield.. and March 31st, May 28th and July 1st according to website. How can they have three home meetings in the League against Poole, or have i missed something :o