British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe 2015

Does Davies average stay at 4.17 right throughout May or does it constantly get updated as he does more meetings.

it shouldnt be 4.17 now if the rules are being applied consistently.

No other rider in the same position of waiting to ride 4 home 4 away has had a new average applied early.

All should be changed or none IMO.

Although if it is purely a result of a proposed redeclaration it does set a precedent to be followed if others teams do the same.

sounds like you've got your wish regarding perks.ive heard they've replaced him.

Some regulars are keeping quite about this I reckon there is something in it.

Does Nike get a new average when he has completed 4 home and away? If so Scunny will have plenty of points to play with come Tuesday. Todd Kurtz maybe?

Edited by eric i

Is this right that we have replaced Ellis already?; come on for goodness sake what chance has he had to get dialled in proper and in his first full season?. I realise we will have a decision to make anyway when Ryan rocks up 22 May.

I said we should stick by the team and let it develop. If we can fit in the likes of a Todd Kurtz; then fair does but feel sorry for Perks if this is the case.

When's Howie back; will he be fit for Monday next?

Is this right that we have replaced Ellis already?; come on for goodness sake what chance has he had to get dialled in proper and in his first full season?. I realise we will have a decision to make anyway when Ryan rocks up 22 May.

I said we should stick by the team and let it develop. If we can fit in the likes of a Todd Kurtz; then fair does but feel sorry for Perks if this is the case.

When's Howie back; will he be fit for Monday next?

no we haven't total bulrubbish

• Like 1

it shouldnt be 4.17 now if the rules are being applied consistently.

No other rider in the same position of waiting to ride 4 home 4 away has had a new average applied early.

All should be changed or none IMO.

Although if it is purely a result of a proposed redeclaration it does set a precedent to be followed if others teams do the same.

He has a rolling average, so why should it be changed after 4H and 4A anyway??

He has a rolling average, so why should it be changed after 4H and 4A anyway??

the new 20 match rolling average will only include 2014 and 2015 meetings. As his initial average was 2013 he will get a new one after 4 home 4 away (or before if his 4.17 is correct)

i thought his cma changed because of the rolling averages being applied. He hasn't ridden 4H 4A this season & did not ride in 2014 so i don't know how he has got a new average.

Nothing against the new guys but Rob said friday when Douklas returns on team changes "you do the maths", so here is my go

Auty still riding well even at no1 ...............................................................8.20

Pijper riding with Josh drops a bit.............................................................7.30

Howe still trying to get best set-up drops..................................................7.20

Douglas back at........................................................................................6.73

Wilko still doing well..................................................................................5.70

Davies improves at reserve(but not too much-hope)................................4.30

Williamson or Perks if standing by him.....................................................3.00

Re-declare to...........................................................................................42.43 leaving oddments to play with. 

the new 20 match rolling average will only include 2014 and 2015 meetings. As his initial average was 2013 he will get a new one after 4 home 4 away (or before if his 4.17 is correct)

Of course, forgot it is now only over 20 meetings. However this must backtrack to 2013 as 2014 he didn't ride over here.

Edited by Najjer