British Speedway Forum

Scunthorpe 2015

Last season he averaged 7.24, and this season 7.04.

The last six weeks of the season he really pushed on his average much higher he then was not riding like a seven pointer.I am surprised with the 7.04 figure though as things were really going bad for him for most of the season.If he gets a EL birth and gets that sharpness back he is capable of pushing his PL average to 8.30 easily.

What about Howe, auty, melgren,Douglas, Jorgensen,Bunyan,perks

With respect, Thomas needs to move on, he has become stale. He's not fulfilling his true potential, he has a lot more to offer. I feel a move would do him good. I did see him grasstrack racing, he was really good, did three meetings and won two of them. Maybe that will help his speedway who knows?

With respect, Thomas needs to move on, he has become stale. He's not fulfilling his true potential, he has a lot more to offer. I feel a move would do him good. I did see him grasstrack racing, he was really good, did three meetings and won two of them. Maybe that will help his speedway who knows?

TJ a must for next season,never gives up and a team player. Thomas has got us through many meetings when needed over the years and has been a fantastic loyal servant to the club. Become stale? oh look top scoring today again.... :approve:

• Like 2

I reckon that the overseas rider is Australian hence the need for someone being accommodated over a period without say return to Europe during the week. So who could come in and be expected to make a really big impression in (and I think Rob hinted he would in either league?) - JACK 'Woohaa' HOLDER! bro of ex-World Champ Chris - that's Woohaa!.

Comes in on 5.00 assessed so instant big points at reserve and the sort of signing Somerset made in Brady Kurtz this year.

Also there would be a link with Poole (which presumably will remain). Scorpions develop Jack 'Woohaa' for a season and Pirates get access to Ryan as double up rider?. Win win.

So into a Scorpions 1-7 it would be;

HOWE

DOUGLAS

BIRKS

JORGENSEN

AUTY

HOLDER

PERKS/WILLIAMSON

A very exciting team to watch.

Job done Rob.

is Perks already sign guys and girls ?

No-one is signed yet. Rob hinted that Ryan is coming back and they need accommodation for a foreigner. Like the outsider, I'm guessing it's an Aussie and it sounded like he's new to the league. I read an article recently though and Poole want Jack Holder to ride for them next year, obviously it depends on the league structure though!

How about

1. Steve Worrall 7.54

2. Ash Birks 5.68

3. David Howe 7.29

4. Ryan Douglas 6.73

5. Richie Worrall 7.32

6. Max Clegg 3.00 / Josh Bates 3.53

7. Paul Starke 4.79 / Stefan Nielsen 4.34

Realistically though I think Auty will be in the team, but imo he's always going to only be a 7 point man at PL level.

wow like it

• Like 1

I would like to see

David Howe 7.29

Josh Auty 7.04

Ash Birks 5.68 (or Ricky Wells)
Ryan Douglas 6.73

Thomas Jorgenson 6.84

Jack Holder 5.0 (or Wilko/Bunyan)

Perks 3.0

Total 41.6

Please no Williamson he is no way good enough for the PL.

• Like 2

I would like to see

David Howe 7.29

Josh Auty 7.04

Ash Birks 5.68 (or Ricky Wells)

Ryan Douglas 6.73

Thomas Jorgenson 6.84

Jack Holder 5.0 (or Wilko/Bunyan)

Perks 3.0

Total 41.6

Please no Williamson he is no way good enough for the PL.

Nothing wrong with your team Lewis but could we have a shuffle. I'd love to see MPT back, sort of missed him this year