British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2015

lewy

Very likely I would say

i would like to see jack holder signed from start off season so somerset cant use him

also would like to see a prem league team gain his contract before poole buy him

This is the one thing that pisses me off about the asset system . Years ago the second tier was the natural progression to the top tier . If Poole want Jack Holder as an asset , then they use him in 2015 . If he is not regarded as EL good enough yet , then a PL team sign him and if he serves his apprenticeship successfully in the PL and Poole still want him , then they pay a nominal fee . Too often now EL sides are snapping these youngsters up on reputation and leaving the PL clubs to fight over the scraps . The wealth , such as it is , in speedway has to trickle down from the top to the bottom for the sport to have any chance of survival .

agree with this as much as i dispise all the hype that surounds football i think there asset system if much better than likes of speedway

if a rider is not used by his parent club he should be paid a retainer sold or loaned out if none of thease are donr then he should become a free agent

Edited by scarra

Surely a Holder or 2 is nailed on to go to Plymouth

why would you want to go with holder when there are better riders with better averages available,klint amongst others springs to mind. watched holder on boxing day at the jason crump meeting and he was poor to say the least.

Klindt's not riding over here this year.

Gutting. How will we cope. Does prove he's the mystery rider on the Swindon Link website though - which just means I'm even less bothered he's not riding over here with some of his stupid comments on there. Having a go at the fans and saying the fans have no right to an opinion - the hypocrite!