British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2015

lewy

Benko Back ? surely close to being the worst none British rider in the UK, if you re sign him look forward to another season of struggles, there are better young NL riders out there, but i guess they might not like the travelling down to Plymouth. Stefan Nielsen, Joe Jacobs, Rob Branford

I think he's nailed on. .

Seems like another side on the cheap. ...Benko..Wright. .Simota...Franc..Newman. ..plus another 2..dayum

Sadly that is the 5 being touted although I'm hoping it turns out not to be the case.

Davies, Wells, Newman, Jensen, Wright, Simota, Benko. It might not have a number 1 there but it has a potent reserve.

Jensen isn't riding in the UK in 2015 apparently.

Why is Ben Barker seemingly unpopular at Plymouth? He is in the top three in the PL averages and hugely popular at Birmingham for his riding and rapport with the fans.

because he is a big head and thinks he is gods gift to speedway. just my opinion of course..

• Like 4