British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2015

lewy

imo cant see how he can obtain one, not top 4 state title and no current 7 point average.

the only reason would be if as coming in as a new 7 point assessed average is considered, but i cant see it as the wording seems to be gained a 7+ average.

Edited by brewer

i think jack will join Plymouth on an assessed 7 point average . because he will be having his 1st season in British speedway and therefore will be granted a working visa.unlike all the others who have failed to meet the criteria of this years rules..

Yes but Plymouth are still awaiting their new 'Migrant Sponsor Licence' as the previous one granted on 30th Jan had to be surrendered along with every other club!

Hopefully today's UKVI compliance visit will be as successful as Poole's last Friday, so that both Holders can travel over together?!

• Like 1

Yes but Plymouth are still awaiting their new 'Migrant Sponsor Licence' as the previous one granted on 30th Jan had to be surrendered along with every other club!

Hopefully today's UKVI compliance visit will be as successful as Poole's last Friday, so that both Holders can travel over together?!

You are wrong plymouth did not have to surrender their certificate jack holder will be a devil providing no more hiccups:|

You are wrong plymouth did not have to surrender their certificate jack holder will be a devil providing no more hiccups:|

So in which state championship did Jack Holder come in the Top Four ? and if he did NOT come in the Top four how can he get a visa ? or does Matt Ford have a special relationship with the UKV&i, if he gets a visa there will be some pretty pissed off riders and promoters out there.

As for being on an assesed 7 point average to get assesed you need to be a Top 4 state Championship.

So in which state championship did Jack Holder come in the Top Four ? and if he did NOT come in the Top four how can he get a visa ? or does Matt Ford have a special relationship with the UKV&i, if he gets a visa there will be some pretty pissed off riders and promoters out there.

As for being on an assesed 7 point average to get assesed you need to be a Top 4 state Championship.

If you say so:|

It won't. All that'll happens is what happened at the Exeter Farewell and the "Richest minute of speedway" at Poole - all the riders will agree to share the money, making it a damn squib

Those damn squibs get everywhere - pesky things !! :wink: :wink: :lol:

• Like 1

Read this from the Plymouth Herald.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Jack-Holder-way-Plymouth-Devils-Ryan-Fisher-doubt/story-26049222-detail/story.html

Ever read such an error strewn press release?

There are so many anomalies it beggars belief. I would like to think the Devils Promotion didn’t actually explain the things written in this item, in the way they are recorded.

Jack Holder is DEFINITELY coming over.Good news.Well, maybe!

Possibly no Ryan Fisher, (good news for me!) so a new No.1 would be required. Fair enough.

It goes on to say that either Risager or Newman could be promoted to No.1. Assuming the rules still say the the No.1 in your averages must ride at No.1, IF Risager (7.36 )is promoted, Jack can still ride. However, if Newman (6.51) is promoted, Jack CANNOT ride, as his assessed 7pt average would make him the NO.1! It would also mean losing Risager as well!!

I think the Promoters need to get hold of the reporter very quickly and explain the situation more clearly.

Our sport is difficult enough to follow without poor press releases like this.

Edited by Penny Cross
  • Like 3

is trigger ( all right dave) allowed to use r/r or guests as ryan hasnt yet ridden for the devils. i thought you could ONLY use guests or r/r if your no1 if he had started the season with them and actually rode in the current season..

No-one likes a speculative frenzy more than I. But TBH there seems little point at present. Far too many ifs, buts and maybes - plus politics and government agencies quite apart freom the madness that is the BSPA and the speedway 'rulebook'.

I think I'll just write another article for the Plymouth Herald.

Nurse, my head hurts! Where my pills?

• Like 1

Exactly we never had one to revoke snd on the day every team had theirs revoked plymouth received theirs

Ah so you're finally admitting that Plymouth tried to sign Alex Davies last season in the full knowledge they didn't have the required license? Better late than never.

He was 4th highest scorer in the 20 heats - perhaps thats enough???

There is no two ways about it, he didn't finish in the top 4 in the State Championship, regardless of what he scored in the heats.

is trigger ( all right dave) allowed to use r/r or guests as ryan hasnt yet ridden for the devils. i thought you could ONLY use guests or r/r if your no1 if he had started the season with them and actually rode in the current season..

They seem to make it up as they go along at Plymouth, so it wouldn't surprise me if they think this is allowed too.

• Like 1

Ah so you're finally admitting that Plymouth tried to sign Alex Davies last season in the full knowledge they didn't have the required license? Better late than never.

There is no two ways about it, he didn't finish in the top 4 in the State Championship, regardless of what he scored in the heats.

They seem to make it up as they go along at Plymouth, so it wouldn't surprise me if they think this is allowed too.

On the basis of making it up as you go along, I would suggest that Brady Kurtz on a 3 and Jack Holder on a 5 is exactly that. Unless of course the Rebels KNEW they were pulling a fast one?

Edited by ancient mariner