British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2015

Yep. Not sure it's the one I wanted to hear.

Think the one we all want to hear will be made this coming week as Stewart hinted too.

Assuming thing's pan out the way he hopes & that it is in the interest's of British Speedway :D .

Christ, really?

Not a lot out there if he scores to his average then that is all we can ask.

But with only the 14 day facility for Berge being the issue we had to do something quickly and this is what has materialised.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2

Yep. Not sure it's the one I wanted to hear.

OK but what did you want to hear. Its OK people saying Berge was a class rider with loads of potential and I agree but his average was poor. That left us with NL riders who're not as good as matt Williamson, Ellis Perks etc; perhaps Mitchell Davey if he doesn't need a visa. So we will just have to wait and see. If he scores 3 points from 3 rides beating opposition riders in every meeting he will be doing his job

• Like 1

So who is the other Glasgow signing?

Hopefully this week we shall find out.

What Stewart did say if the deal comes together as planned it will really excite the fan's would imagine going by what he said negotiations are ongoing.

• Like 1

OK but what did you want to hear. Its OK people saying Berge was a class rider with loads of potential and I agree but his average was poor. That left us with NL riders who're not as good as matt Williamson, Ellis Perks etc; perhaps Mitchell Davey if he doesn't need a visa. So we will just have to wait and see. If he scores 3 points from 3 rides beating opposition riders in every meeting he will be doing his job

Well that's me told then.

Sorry for speaking.

Off to the naughty step now.