British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2015

It’s one riders interpretation of events, it isn’t reason enough for most to begin joyously slating Glasgow Speedway for the next few pages.

Want to bet on that? I bet people will be along any time soon to lay into Glasgow ;)

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, tbh i think he had lost confidence you could see it in his riding, wether that was caused by the pressure he was being put under (or as most us probably thought), or from his big crash he had last year i dunno. Real shame though as at the start of last year and from time to time this year you could see he has some real talent.

Hardly…..

It’s one riders interpretation of events, it isn’t reason enough for most to begin joyously slating Glasgow Speedway for the next few pages.

Not sure it would be wise for Glasgow to get into a public slanging match with their former rider, but you can be sure they will have their side of the story, with the truth being somewhere in the middle. I hope Berge is back in the PL soon as he is a thrilling rider to watch.

• Like 1

I rate Bellego and he is club asset ,but IMO you would get good odds on him riding a season at Shielfield again.Suspect temperament like his fellow Frenchman I fear.

Possibly even better for his career to ride a further track next season?

Berge statement:

"I owe the truth to the Glasgow Tigers Fans. I did not loose my confidence and still have full faith in my ability to ride - this is not the reason that pushed me to leave the club. During the past few months I was under constant pressure from the management team and I was not in a trusting work relationship, that I believe is an essential part of my sport. I left the team because I could no longer put up with the "ambiance". I will not make any further comment in respect to the sponsors, fans and my mechanic Robert all of whom have always supported and respected me.

I would like to thank the fans and the sponsors but also Alison, Laura, Lindsay, Jim, Ian, Jennifer, Georges and I am sure I am forgetting many others.

I wish the best of luck to my team mates and to my friend Victor "à bientôt".

Believe me they have crossed the Red Line but what is the point of airing our dirty laundry online ! I want the Glasgow Club to keep their honour because of my great respect for you my fans but not for them .

Tigers Riders have as safe journey on your way to a long-awaited victory !"

So "There's no point in airing my dirty laundry online" but what the hell, I'll do it anyway!

• Like 1

Replacing Berge is the priority just now. Howe's r/r rides can be taken by everyone except Morris.

I thought Dmitri would have gone well at Sheffield on Thursday but not to be.

More likely every Thursday.

Paco at Sheffield watch your back who rides for them

Paco came off big style last night.

Not sure it would be wise for Glasgow to get into a public slanging match with their former rider, but you can be sure they will have their side of the story, with the truth being somewhere in the middle. I hope Berge is back in the PL soon as he is a thrilling rider to watch.

Nah, I don’t agree with that, you don't have to be sure the truth is in the middle, it is entirely possible one side is talking nonsense and the other isn’t.....