British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2015

Well that's me told then.

Sorry for speaking.

Off to the naughty step now.

I don't get what you mean. You said it wasn't what you wanted to hear I just wondered who you hoped it would be. I wasn't havin a go. I also just pointed out that Berge might be good, in fact he is good but his average is a joke so he really left us in the lurch by quitting. your posts are normally well argued but in this case you were sounding like a Berwick fan :lol:

• Like 1

Someone posted on the Wolves /Swindon thread that according yo his Facebook he will be out for a month, that's a real bummer for you guys, I am getting fed up with all these injuries, hope he is not out for a month as I think this could be a great end of season for our 2 clubs

• Like 3

Just as both Swindon and Glasgow reach crucial parts of the season and the old injury jinx hits again. The wound did look horrendous so was surprised Nick cam back to quick and was scoring crucial points. So back to guests for the Tigers. Real shame for him and the two clubs.

Really thought we had a chance in the 4s. if we sign a rider to replace David before Sunday can we use him?

Also makes the home fixtures against Plymouth, they now look strong with the changes they've made, and Somerset really dodgy. Hope he is back for the KO double header provided he has a chance to try out his arm beforehand.

Edited by SharpenRake

Great signing that, when Morris is fit, that's some top 4 now.

i'm trying not too get too carried away but if he rides like he did with us before then yeah that is very potent top 4 we have.

Does anyone know where Kauko has been riding recently and how he's been doing ?

i'm trying not too get too carried away but if he rides like he did with us before then yeah that is very potent top 4 we have.

Does anyone know where Kauko has been riding recently and how he's been doing ?

Just been riding in his native Finland this season , as far as I can see

Great to have Kauko back never doubt Jose and his powers off persuasion.

Just sorry it didn't work out for David Howe quality rider just needs to get that shoulder sorted and hope to see him back next season riding speedway.

• Like 2

Great to have Kauko back never doubt Jose and his powers off persuasion.

Just sorry it didn't work out for David Howe quality rider just needs to get that shoulder sorted and hope to see him back next season riding speedway.

david is a great bloke shame it didn't work out for him this season Edited by Goodiepatchie
  • Like 1