British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2015

Islander15

As far as i can see and as we have been told on the forum that Brad cant double up with a PL club as if he has over a 4 point average when converted means he cant do the NL.

Now with the new rules his average he can go into the ELite League as a 4 pointer, If he can get someone to take a chance on him then he can do EL and NL as there is no rule that i can see in the book, But i am sure i am wrong, If there is anyone out there who know the rule book can let us all know as we might be missing BWD in the future.. Can anyone confirm what i said it rigth ot wrong or if anyone knows away around it.

Would be a great loss to British Speedway if he was to be booted out because of the rule book.

If he signs up for the EL draft he'll have to commit his future to British Speedway. If he's a Brit he's a PL 3.00. He's already eligible for the NL so I see no reason why he shouldn't do all three leagues if he chooses to. I imagine there will be a hell of a scramble to get him signed up quickly as all PL clubs look for the bargain 3-pointers.

If BWD goes to PL then we need someone to replace him who is going to up there average. So you either have to go for a Big Gun or 2 who are able to enjoy the seaseon being looked after, not many clubs out there that do what Eastbourne do.

Maybe Ayres Morley or Hopwood, tough for the management, but i am sure they will have something special to tell us all soon.