British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2015

Islander15

For a team that's just dropped 2 leagues that's the bare minimum you should expect

Not really... We've dropped 2 leagues and changed our team it's not the same as last year. Bare minimum was 4th place but we've done well.

Not really... We've dropped 2 leagues and changed our team it's not the same as last year. Bare minimum was 4th place but we've done well.

I'm not denying that. NL racing may not be to some peoples taste, but it's keeping clubs alive

Eastbourne started with 2 riders who never raced in this league, Dugard only done youth and woods never been on a speedway bike till March 2015. Hats off too all concerned as they started off with nothing at a level they never knew who was who. Best season I have had in speedway. Ko cup final NT final. Gold Cup final. 2nd in the league.

Not bad for the first season.

• Like 1

What is he man or mouse lol, BWD will come back as soon as he can and he just loves to race his bikes, lucky he has the weekend off and will be back on the bike for the NT Cup i hope. I see Tom Brennan won the 250cc British championship last week, The first bit of silver ware for the IT First and the Eagles. Roll on 2 weeks time hopefully for the next one.

Dugard only done youth …… and eleventy billion laps at the trick track. He should have been knocking in 10+ points every week

The younger Dugard was only ever allowed to practice on his own, he wasn't given the opportunity to race other riders so to expect him to come into this league & score 10+ points only a fool would expect that. Oh well if the cap fits!

• Like 1