British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2015

Islander15

Looks like the club have gone ahead they must know how important it is to the riders fair play to them, Hope they are here for the weekend, does it say when they will arrive? such an impact for £1 for a few meetings and all given to the riders not the management i think thats what you call a peoples club.

Now the league title cant be won does that mean that Spiller wont be here for the rest of the league meetings? As i now plan to go and watch the boys at Buxton on Sunday and make a full weekend of speedway

Edited by catinthehat

Now the league title cant be won does that mean that Spiller wont be here for the rest of the league meetings? As i now plan to go and watch the boys at Buxton on Sunday and make a full weekend of speedway

No he is here for Saturday and nothing other has been said why he shouldn't be. His average is one we can't keep low do will have to let it go for now

Strudwick was poor last night and to race against the Eagles then go on a lap of honour with them was a joke. Does Niall not see that ever point he was given was because of crashes.

Time to give up Niall , stop the crap on social media biggen up how could you could have been. You have been given another chance and failed

Strudwick was poor last night and to race against the Eagles then go on a lap of honour with them was a joke. Does Niall not see that ever point he was given was because of crashes.

Time to give up Niall , stop the crap on social media biggen up how could you could have been. You have been given another chance and failed

you're in a fighting mood today seen as the eagles won 132 - 50 yesaterday first shads then poor niall, don't you do mornings ?. have a good trip up to deepest derbyshire, forecast still good. ( i think i just invented a new word for sunday)

Missed Buxton today as other important things on my mind. Good to see the Eagles win away from home.

What's up with spiller hope he is ok.

he was in second and went for the outside run on the back straight as he had loads of speed but the gap disappeared and he got caught between the leader's back wheel and the fence, if you get to see the crash you'll be glad to know before hand that they walked away, it looked really bad and neither of them moved for what seemed like ages. solrac is right about the bike, as they loaded it on the tractor martin was giving it a good looking over and the look on his face said 'SCRAP'.

Ok that's good news for spiller. Who's bike was it. Bikes can be fixed quickly but bones can't. In good hands bike can be turned around in a day if you have the parts. I did see spiller on Brennan's bike at Kent and Eastbourne?

Not sure if its a wind up or not but i heard that Daniel Spiller had fallen over at the airport and was going for an xray on his arm, i was told that his flight was late or he was late for his his flight and he came together with another passanger and hurt his arm, must be bad to have an xray?

hope he is ok for the Rye House at the weekend. Just Eastbournes luck they have to run niall Strudwick, I rather Spiller road with his arm in Plaster, he will look like Niall when he rides with his arms up in the air.

so is there any news on Spiller, dont want to have R/R for him as he is one of our secret weapons along with BWD and Hopwood and Woods and the rest of the team.

Maybe that the crash from Buxton that he is going for an xray on his arm?

Edited by catinthehat

Not sure if its a wind up or not but i heard that Daniel Spiller had fallen over at the airport and was going for an xray on his arm, i was told that his flight was late or he was late for his his flight and he came together with another passanger and hurt his arm, must be bad to have an xray?

hope he is ok for the Rye House at the weekend. Just Eastbournes luck they have to run niall Strudwick, I rather Spiller road with his arm in Plaster, he will look like Niall when he rides with his arms up in the air.

so is there any news on Spiller, dont want to have R/R for him as he is one of our secret weapons along with BWD and Hopwood and Woods and the rest of the team.

Maybe that the crash from Buxton that he is going for an xray on his arm?

Where have you heard this as I can see it nowhere online........ Anything to back up your claim?

If you run RR then you don't need to worry about Niall just the rest of the riders staying out of the fence! Would be ironic if Strudwick was drafted in and scored the decisive few points........How would the Eastie fans react then????

If it was the ones that made us lose than not very well

If you run RR then you don't need to worry about Niall just the rest of the riders staying out of the fence! Would be ironic if Strudwick was drafted in and scored the decisive few points........How would the Eastie fans react then????

we'd love him to bits the same as all the rest of the fans in the league would do , but take it from me it isn't going to happen. you needed to be there when tom brennan, a kid on a 250 cc beat him more than once in some second half racing to understand the general opinion about niall. he's a nice lad and many at eastbourne do have sympathy with him but he's clinging onto a dream that just isn't going to happen. don't forget in the s/star interview i think he said he'd spent 4 yrs kicking his heels at mildenhall before coming to eastbourne.

Don't worry im well versed enough in the skills and speed of Niall Strudwick. I was at Mildenhall Sunday and at the track he rode for 4 years he picked up a solitary point in the MDL and that was because of mechanical gremlins for another rider.

He's a nice lad but I think the sooner he stops kidding himself that he is ready the more his eyes will be opened to what he needs to do to improve.