British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2015

Islander15

Spiller lives with the Dugards in Brighton why would he not be here anyway, was told that he does all his school work via internet but not sure thats true. Also i think it has to be your top average on a certain date. which would as a guess either Hopwood or Owen, Maybe Spiller can cover if either of them are sick :t:

You can only use your top 3 in avg I believe Ben doesn't go well round Kings Lynn - fact

Spot on! It's 2 of your top 3 averages on August 20th (which is also when the draw was done). Also as Ben isn't the best round KL and Owen rode for them last year it has to be Owen imo.

Spiller won't be with us at home on Saturday against Mildenhall because he has German first league to race in on Saturday. Luckily he is here for the Birmingham match

no disrespect to the tigers but i don't think we're going to need him on saturday but i was looking forward to seeing him at home for the first time, a bit dissapointing for me really.

i would have stuck mason in and made his come back at a track that he broke is leg to get rid of any negative thoughts but then again i hard as nails, also would hope that he would not drop a point. Ok let Spiller have a go much better chance of winning

i would have stuck mason in and made his come back at a track that he broke is leg to get rid of any negative thoughts but then again i hard as nails, also would hope that he would not drop a point. Ok let Spiller have a go much better chance of winning

bloody hell , how did you teach your kids to swim , chuck them in a canal ?

• Like 2

does anyone know the riders in the other teams and why stoke rather than rye house? it would be nice to win this and maybe exorcise a few ghosts after the fours .

All are on Kent website. IDK of the top of my head