British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2015

Islander15

Rules are rules & if Eastbourne have found a way to use them to their advantage good luck to them. I won't be spitting out my dummy, just hope that all these young men are happy to pull on a Team GB bib in years to come or we will have all wasted our time.

• Like 2

Rules are rules & if Eastbourne have found a way to use them to their advantage good luck to them. I won't be spitting out my dummy, just hope that all these young men are happy to pull on a Team GB bib in years to come or we will have all wasted our time.

I have read somewhere or been told by someone brad has already said he would do that and I don't see why spiller won't as he is British! Anyway he is the equivalent of Ellis Perks

I am beginning to feel like I know what it is like to be a Poole fan!

Eastbourne threads are always the most visited and posted.

The management will stop at nothing to bring in the right replacements when required and then the rest of the league spit and moan and come up with reasons why we shouldn't have this rider and that rider in the team.

Hate to say it but it feels quite good actually.

I would just like to feel the main stand the way Poole do, that would be good.

Interesting seeing the mathematics around winning the league. I think its a long shot but it will be good if we could do it. Some silverware must be coming our way for sure.

Lets just say we need 4 points from all away matches left including Birmingham. (I wouldn't rule anything out)

I have read somewhere or been told by someone brad has already said he would do that and I don't see why spiller won't as he is British! Anyway he is the equivalent of Ellis Perks

Lets just say we need 4 points from all away matches left including Birmingham. (I wouldn't rule anything out)

I wrote something simular on facebook & Bradley did say that in a reply. Lets all hope for the future.

stevec, on 18 Aug 2015 - 6:29 PM, said:snapback.png

I would just like to feel the main stand

Blimey....Lucky I watch from the starting tapes !! :shock:

Lol at lukasdrymllucas

Edited by sussex bulldog

Connor Dugard needs a medal for bringing in Daniel Spiller, what a performance at Kent having never rode the track before. The team racing skills he showed in heat 9 with marc Owen to keep out the Kent kings was outstanding. Sour grapes from Len Silver who would have grabbed spiller if he moved quick enough, but hats off to the Dugard promotion for decisive management.

Connor Dugard had matured well in just over ¾ of a season and has got his eye on silver ware along with the rest of the team that’s behind him,

The programme man puts out the best programme in the 3 leagues, the stadium is nice and tidy for every meeting, the speedway team is a full on happy team from 1 to 10 with all the riders who have ridden and also help out even when they are injured, George wood and Richard Andrews at Kent, Also to see Martin in the pits on the spanners and connor at Rye House and Kent, Another big thing is to see the Club sponsor Paul Goldsmith from ITFirst in the pits and watching from the banking at Kent.

Paul has given his knowledge to both the Dugards and it is showing how positive the club has become, We have not had anything on how bad the club is doing and every report in the speedway star and media is all positive news. The word positive and positive input is driving the team

Good moves on the team front all year, and the team is getting better, BWD has keep the team strong every meeting, being backed up by Owen and Hopwood, Help in the early stages by George wood until he was injured, Mattie Bates looks to be out for a while but Spiller have come straight in and covered for him. All systems go and looking from the outside it’s a positive the club has been for 15 years, I would have to say thanks to the sponsors to show the light from a different direction.

No doom and Gloom in the camp this year.

No arguments here. Eastbourne ooze confidence from the riders, promotion, sponsors and of course excitable fans.

I have nothing but praise for the way the team is being run with support being given to all and running the club in a highly professional way.

As long as the enthusiasm stays from the Dugards the club will prosper. I just hope the fans don't expect to be so dominant every year and stick with the team if they struggle in a future season.

To really win me over though Eastbourne will need to rebuild the training track that Bob ruthlessly destroyed for more parking & knock the greedy charge to park on the head. (but ive always been hard to please)

I've seen the tweet now - wow ( and the Glenn hopwood tweet ) lol a full team I hope so!!

Still a question mark over Andrews but we are getting there! Just as well as not many guests around Sunday