British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2015

Islander15

BIt harsh by some? On certain tracks a 250 in good hands could keep with a 500 as it could be held on all the way?

What was the time comparison between Tom and the main meeting heats?

That said all Niall does is stand around at Eastbourne and take a few laps after the meeting so no wonder he isn't competitive although in fairness any MDL's I have seen him do have been disastrous!

All i can say is that Breannan did a 62.2 in the youth meeting and that was the fastest time of the day, Also in the past Tom has been a few seconds quicker then Niall, But all things aside Niall did a great job for scoring his first NL point for the Eagles in the main meeting. Follow Niall on Twitter and you can see the dedication of the guy he loves speedway,

Not only has he got the only Female speedway rider girlfriend ( who understands him ) read it for myself on twitter @niallstrudwick Give the guy a chance he is always up early doing his bikes, I think his uncle john has helped him all these years he must also need a medal too.

i think the Club guy should give him a run before the end of the season, I would pay for a tyre for him. GO GO GO niall, maybe a big banner around the stadium like they did with Darcy in Poland this week. lol

Look at the positives; he got his debut. (It may have only taken 10+ years of riding a 500 but he got there)

I did hear the crowd chanting 'niall Niall he's our man if he can't do it no one can' - good atmosphere although after his start I was like yeah he's definitely not our man lol (even my nephew said the same thing and he's only 7!) back to delivering post and a bit of reality check that there is a massive gap between NL & MDL!

What a poor start to my day, went into work to find we had a water pipe burst then flicked the internet on to check the weather for Coventry tonight to find that its off, Can the day get any worse.

now i have to tell the Kids who have been really excited about going to speedway tonight that its off, i guess thats the 3 bad things out the way.

What a poor start to my day, went into work to find we had a water pipe burst then flicked the internet on to check the weather for Coventry tonight to find that its off, Can the day get any worse.

now i have to tell the Kids who have been really excited about going to speedway tonight that its off, i guess thats the 3 bad things out the way.

Well ate least its off early. Nothing worse than driving to a match looking at the weather and trying to guess whats going to happen. Then getting there for it to be rained off and start the trek home.

Fingers crossed for Buxton. Long trip for a rain off!