British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2015

Islander15

For me bradley has this hands down he is miles apart from the rest. Wiwatowski looked good in the 2nd half he travels down with andrews who is from plymouth area so that could be polish dave, think he will come 4th. With marc 2nd and kelsey 3rd.

Just been on the Kent Web page to see what sort of meeting they have put on compaired to what Eastbourne have on as they both were due to the run the American Team, I know where my money is going to go with this line up what a load of rubbish, Len has just put on a meeting to rob US, compare that to the meeting that Eastbourne have put on, at least Eastbourne are trying to make it a good meeting with most of them are able to have a good chance to win.

Pairs line up:

Kent SLYDE Kings: Ben Morley & Adam Sheppard (out right winners)
Crayford Kestrels: Harvie Banks & Danno Verge (mid to bottom end)
Crayford Highwaymen: Danny Ayres & Brendan Johnson (2nd)
Crusaders: Aaron Baseby & Dan Berwick (mid table)
Bombers: Darryl Ritchings & Jamie Couzins (mid table)
Romney Falcons: James Shanes & Sam Chapman (3rd)

this is the riders at Eastbourne and i think this is the riding order.

Georgie Wood
David Mason
Aaron Baseby
Danny Ayres
Sam Darroch
Richard Andrews
Kelsey Dugard
Danny Warwick
Tyler Govier
Charley Powell
Nick Laurence
Adam Sheppard
Marc Owen
Niall Strudwick
Bradley Wilson-Dean
Dawid Wiwatowski
Res 17 Sam Heath

I be at Eastbourne 100% Warrwick will be in the top 4 i am sure of that.

Edited by catinthehat
  • Like 1

Why was Witawowski riding Friday 2nd half and again on Sunday? He is a pole so not eligible for the NL. Can it be they are trying to unearth some talent in readiness for the PL next season? I love these theories.

Can any experienced NL people tell me what the rules are on GSA for riders moving from NL to PL. It used to be PL Average x 0.6 to go from PL to EL. It must be different in the NL because I notice that Ben Morley is 9.06 in the NL but only 3.0 in the PL.

Why was Witawowski riding Friday 2nd half and again on Sunday? He is a pole so not eligible for the NL. Can it be they are trying to unearth some talent in readiness for the PL next season? I love these theories.

Can any experienced NL people tell me what the rules are on GSA for riders moving from NL to PL. It used to be PL Average x 0.6 to go from PL to EL. It must be different in the NL because I notice that Ben Morley is 9.06 in the NL but only 3.0 in the PL.

It's a lot simpler conversion! Unless you already have a PL average, when you move from NL to PL you're always a 3.00.

It's a lot simpler conversion! Unless you already have a PL average, when you move from NL to PL you're always a 3.00.

Thanks for that, I was just thinking that if Wilson-Dean, Wood and Dugard develop well they could go into a PLteam for only 9.0 points leaving a handy 33 for 4 others. Could even use 3 of their Elite Assets. I have a feeling this season is a try out to see if Sundays will warrant PL next year, after all they only put their licence on hold. There must be a reason for that and I am sure it is not to go back in the Elite. That ship has sailed.
  • Like 1

Looks to be a perfect weekend for Eastbourne to have a Sunday in the Sun is great i can wait, Hope the meeting will be run as fast as the last one and looking forward to the second half, I have been told that the programme every week will change, they will end up as a collectors set at the end of the year and be worth some money in the years to come. And a great job the new programme company is doing as that what has changed in the place. Looking forward to Sundays meetings. Richard Andrews to win.

Looks to be a perfect weekend for Eastbourne to have a Sunday in the Sun is great i can wait, Hope the meeting will be run as fast as the last one and looking forward to the second half, I have been told that the programme every week will change, they will end up as a collectors set at the end of the year and be worth some money in the years to come. And a great job the new programme company is doing as that what has changed in the place. Looking forward to Sundays meetings. Richard Andrews to win.

you can wait?

Sam Heath? Really? Connor Dugard would have been better. Couple of real "make up the numbers" riders in their!

Looking forward to watching Tim Brennan again, big ol pair of balls on the kid. Should be a good day.

Anyone not been to eastbourne before, the burgers behind turn 2 are the ones. The others are rubbishe👍

Damn anti swear filter. The other burgers are worse than rubbish. Lol

• Like 1

Sam Heath? Really? Connor Dugard would have been better. Couple of real "make up the numbers" riders in their!

Looking forward to watching Tim Brennan again, big ol pair of balls on the kid. Should be a good day.

Anyone not been to eastbourne before, the burgers behind turn 2 are the ones. The others are rubbisheDamn anti swear filter. The other burgers are worse than rubbish. Lol

As an eastbourne regular im 100% a turn 2 burger man :P, and id of liked them to put tom in the meet on his 250 but i gather he is too young to take part in main meeting :(