British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2015

Islander15

I hated going to the island for national league speedway as the track was way too big. I think I'm going to give eastbourne a whirl at nat league level.

From my eyes the 2 reserves and Wilson dean will carry mason and Warwick .

You can't help but be impressed with the way the younger dugards have gone about the new change, they are to be applauded for trying something new

i loved going to the island for all levels of speedway. How I miss those ferry trips across the Solent, I don't miss the late nights though!

I think Eastbourne have a reasonable team, a lot will depend on how good Bradley Wilson Dean really is and how the reserves can do. I'm personally looking forward to this season. I think Connor and Martin have done a great job promoting the national league to the public. Lets hope the Eastbourne fans give it a chance.

From what I heard the team that race in that Leauge where your contract lies takes priority. eg Ben is owned by Rue House he is racing for Redcar in PL so he would have to race for Redcar as PL takes priority.

oh right that sounds good then!

From what I heard the team that race in that Leauge where your contract lies takes priority. eg Ben is owned by Rue House he is racing for Redcar in PL so he would have to race for Redcar as PL takes priority.

It could be argue that his contract is owned by the raiders.....

it could be but if he wants to move up in the sport you go for the higher rated club in pl

it could be but if he wants to move up in the sport you go for the higher rated club in pl
  • Like 1

That rule only applies to EL/PL doubling-up.

The PL always takes priority over the NL!!

Ben has confirmed he's racing for kent on Monday and Friday on facebook

Good news, I want to see him testing the Eagles to give us a guide to their ability. Never mind the result of the match, 46-44 would be just fine but 60-30 as suggested would not help bring the fans back.

• Like 1