British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2015

Islander15

Islander15 - why don't you just stick in the thread about your own team?

And if we all did that it would be pointless having an open forum, its what forums are about opinions. Some think Eastbourne will win the League, others disagree, some think Eastbournes reserves are the strongest pair in the NL, others disagree it all goes to make a good strong Discussion Forum.

• Like 3

There is a junior forum on here Richard Weston, Alex200 and jubileeclip if ya struggling on da grown up forum where we all speak!! :rofl::rofl::party:

Posting through Eastbourne tinted spectacles maybe!

Says the person who supports Isle of Wight who have no chance of winning!!

Because it's an open forum.

By the way he Opened the thread!

There is a junior forum on here Richard Weston, Alex200 and jubileeclip if ya struggling on da grown up forum where we all speak!! :rofl::rofl::party:

Explain how I am struggling then! Tell me what you think. Have I no right to make small comments? I mean at least I don't use slang in my comments because I can't think of the proper word for it! Like has been said its an open forum! Maybe you can give the junior forum a go!

Anyway we are here because we all like speedway so lets just talk about that!

Edited by Alex2000

See some Eastie fans are getting a bit touchy because others dont rate there team. As i said before i cant see them challenging for the league at all..

maybe its because you keep digging them! you can say nothing until the racing starts

Doesnt seem to stop you saying how good they all are?

Don't you think that about your team though? Anyway we will see who is right when the season starts and we get a taste of how clubs are going to do! Then we can decide who is right ;-)

Don't worry Alex20 you will be fine man what with Mason's 12 point average :icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown:

No worries Alex2 listen to da men who know ....adz has been on here years ya know

No worries Alex2 listen to da men who know ....adz has been on here years ya know

Adz? I should know what that means. Yes I am new to the sport but I understand alot you know! just not that 12pt thing!

Look back at da posts alex you will find him telling ya whats what man including Masons average lmao

Edited by Hector Austin

Don't you think that about your team though? Anyway we will see who is right when the season starts and we get a taste of how clubs are going to do! Then we can decide who is right ;-)

No im realistic enough to know they wont win the league but even if i did think that i wouldnt start throwing mt toys out the pram because others disagree

• Like 2