British Speedway Forum

Eastbourne 2015

Islander15

latest from official website

On the 20th March 2015 Eastbourne will hold there press and practice day in which the timings have changed.

The public will now be allowed to enter the stadium from 11AM but will not be admitted to the corporate event however they can gain a pass to the event upstairs for a small fee of £5 where they can meet business and network with a buffet upstairs in the bar.

• Like 1

I looked on the web page lol :t:, then i rang my mate who then rang a friend of a friend who then waited to hear whats going on to return it to me. Took a few hours to get the info as her son is going to ride the 125cc during the press day. so all good for her.

Edited by catinthehat

I didnt even think he will arrive with all the visa problems, Good Job to all the people at Eastbouirne Speedway i will be going to press day just to see how good this kid is also to see how this networking is going to happen, All we need to find out is who is the new sponsor? I have a feeling its something to do with Fatboy Slim or something to do with a music band?

This made me laugh, the Bradley kid has travelled half way around the world I would think about 24 to 30 hours on planes and looks as fresh as a daisy, Connor Dugard has travelled from Eastbourne to Heathrow early hours and looks all washed out, maybe it was the worry that Bradley wasn’t going to make it through the UK customs door? I have to say he is a bit of alright, and even better I have just found him on twitter, will have to give him a tweet or even a treat lol.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.28474

@@BradWilsonDean

wilson_dean_bradley2.jpg

Edited by catinthehat
  • Like 2

Just followed all the Links and came across Bradley fund rasing page, only 39% for a kid to chace a dream like that, I am sure we can all help him with a little bit more, Last week was Red Nose day this week its help brad day.. :D hands in the deep pockets everyone. i cant wait to see him ride.

https://givealittle.co.nz/project/bradleywilsondean

Edited by catinthehat
  • Like 1

This made me laugh, the Bradley kid has travelled half way around the world I would think about 24 to 30 hours on planes and looks as fresh as a daisy, Connor Dugard has travelled from Eastbourne to Heathrow early hours and looks all washed out, maybe it was the worry that Bradley wasn’t going to make it through the UK customs door? I have to say he is a bit of alright, and even better I have just found him on twitter, will have to give him a tweet or even a treat lol.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.28474

@@BradWilsonDean

wilson_dean_bradley2.jpg

at last, the man behind the legend. and those kevlars are a bit of alright aswell.

BWD looks a real gem!!!! his suit looks a bit big!

because bradley wasn't in the country someone had to go to the tailors on his behalf. unfortunately martin was the only one available.

• Like 2

BWD looks a real gem!!!! his suit looks a bit big!

Thats how long they plan to keep him, He will grow into it!

I totally didn't know that he was coming since December when it was announced in New Zealand paper

Edited by Alex2000

My mate let it slip who the new sponsor is I dont want to upset the sponsor or take away the glory. Well done to the Eastbourne club. An Elite league sponsor size in the national league. This will bring up the standard.