British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2015

Won't Bellego be fit again soon? Save's the Sheffield Management a Decision and they can keep Garrity too.

That change doesn't fit yet but from the 1st June it does. Means using guests or r/r for 2 weeks but Im sure they'll cope. In some way it might save the management a headache when Bellego does return.

That change doesn't fit yet but from the 1st June it does. Means using guests or r/r for 2 weeks but Im sure they'll cope. In some way it might save the management a headache when Bellego does return.

Garrity was brought in as a replacement for Bellago, who is then entitled to replace Garrity at end of 28 days, IF Sheffield want to bring Bellago back and keep Garrity, that would mean Garrity would have to replace Proctor, and it would depend on his average being less than Proctor's (or total team being under 42.5), so I don't think at this stage we can say it "fits"

This is my understanding, but happy to be corrected if wrong

sheff have to lose stead, get away from r/r. redeclare with another rider replacing stead to be able to fit every ones wish list riders in..

not as from june 1st though ???

Edited by The SAINT

I see Bellego scored 10 points in a European qualifying meeting last night, hopefully means he will be back in the team again soo

If he has made his racing return, shouldn't that mean he should take his place in Sheffield`s next fixture.

If he has made his racing return, shouldn't that mean he should take his place in Sheffield`s next fixture.

Depends if there's any reaction to his comeback. One can't rush these things. And it will take people with much bigger brains than mine to work out whether if he does come back, we have to sack Garrity (absolutely not!), replace Proctor with Garrity - or- Bellego, or re-declare the whole damn team. And of course continued best wishes to Simon Stead for his recovery.

One thing for sure is I'd get Garritys feet right under the table!

Think that lad has a great future, got everything, brave, fast, exiting & and will ride for the team.

Think we're lucky to have him, as he is to be with us.

Feel so sorry for Ty, but with Bellego back, surely Jason now replaces Ty..

• Like 1

So it might be worth NOT having David back till then SCB ??

If you bring David back for Garrity now, Garritys average will be too high to replace Proctor either now or when new averages come out. But if you wait for June 1st Proctors averages will be higher than Bellegos and you can fit him in.

So even if you bring Bellego back in the next 2 weeks, you still need to find a replacement for Proctor.

bellego isn't in the declared 1-7 for this month anyway, so i don't think we will/ can bring him back in till june anyway ?????

Edited by The SAINT

bellego isn't in the declared 1-7 for this month anyway, so i don't think we will/ can bring him back in till june anyway ?????

He could replace Garrity at any time. But that would be stupid as then you could not fit Garrity back in and would need to find someone else to replace Ty.

If Sheffield sign Ales Dryml they're giving up any hope of winning anything. They HAVE to stick with guests all year, it's the only way. Unless they're looking at replacing someone else at the same time.