Sheffield 2015

Simon Stead 9.96
Ashley Birks 5.68
Kevin Wolbert 6.19
David Bellego 6.06 *
Ty Proctor 6.27
Adam Ellis 4.67
Josh Bates 3.53
* Taylor Poole (6.05) if he is fit in time.

Don't see a Dane at Sheffield next season.

Quick guess at the team

Stead

Bellego

Birks

Proctor

Wolbert

Ellis

Bates.

Same team I posted 15 days ago!

A possible team with Risager in...

Stead 9.96
Birks 5.68
Risagar 7.36
Bellego 6.06
Proctor 6.27
Bates 3.53
Albin 3.62
Looks a gamble on 7.36 if he struggles to adapt to Owlerton.

My Guess, im guessing no Steady as i would have thought he would have been 1st announced !

Also Put Risager in as that seems to be the way its going although would not have been my choice but its still a decent team (in my eyes)

Oliver Allen 8.93

Morten Risager 7.36

Ty Proctor 6.27

David Bellego 6.06

Ashley Birks 5.68

Nico Covatti 4.19/ Jason Bunyan 4.66

Josh Bates 3.53

42.02/ 42.49

My Guess, im guessing no Steady as i would have thought he would have been 1st announced !Also Put Risager in as that seems to be the way its going although would not have been my choice but its still a decent team (in my eyes)Oliver Allen 8.93Morten Risager 7.36Ty Proctor 6.27David Bellego 6.06Ashley Birks 5.68Nico Covatti 4.19/ Jason Bunyan 4.66Josh Bates 3.5342.02/ 42.49

Covatti has to be worth a punt on that average. And for me Olly Allen is class. Could you have him and stead in the same team? Would certainly give you a potent top two

Covatti has to be worth a punt on that average. And for me Olly Allen is class. Could you have him and stead in the same team? Would certainly give you a potent top two

Ive tried getting both in but then cannot have Ty Proctor who i think is very good value at that average or you go with 2 threes at bottom which again i think is a poor decision as leaves you wide open

Ive tried getting both in but then cannot have Ty Proctor who i think is very good value at that average or you go with 2 threes at bottom which again i think is a poor decision as leaves you wide open

Yeah doesn't leave much to play with. You'd need a steal of a three pointer like Steve worrall was last year if you were going down that road. In saying that if you went with a strong top 5 and with these two at the top not many would beat you at home I don't think

Is there any word on whether Andre will be fit? Given Wilson's performances towards the end of the season I'm surprised more people aren't shouting for his signature.

I would be gobsmacked if Proctor wasn't in the line up next year (subject to fitness obviously)

People would rather have Covatti CB , scored next to zip last season.

Whole host of options for riders between 4 and 4.90 point averages that would fit nicely into the senior reserve berth, and Ben Wilson has to be considered.

Not banging the Wilson drum mate its just Coxatti was poor , as was Albin that others are mentioning,

Ellis or Wilson for me.at reserve with Bates.

Ellis or Wilson for me.at reserve with Bates.

Why Bates? Ok so his grand dad more or less owns the team which kind of guarantees him a team place, and he did win the British U21 title, but what did he do for the Tigers this season? Not a lot as I recall - had a lot of last places and when he did try harder usually ended up in the fence or sliding off! Not good enough I'm afraid and I don't think he'll get the measure of the Owlerton track next year either. But I'll be there to see him prove me wrong if he can.
  • Like 1

Why Bates? Ok so his grand dad more or less owns the team which kind of guarantees him a team place, and he did win the British U21 title, but what did he do for the Tigers this season? Not a lot as I recall - had a lot of last places and when he did try harder usually ended up in the fence or sliding off! Not good enough I'm afraid and I don't think he'll get the measure of the Owlerton track next year either. But I'll be there to see him prove me wrong if he can.

I agree but you said the reason why he will get a place , I think he would benefit from a season somewhere else.

I agree but you said the reason why he will get a place , I think he would benefit from a season somewhere else.

Would agree with that, but IF he is loaned out they will have to be careful where he goes. I thought he would do well at some of the smaller more 'technical' tracks in the Premier league, but I was disappointed with his performances where I thought he might impress. However he did show his potential to some extent in the National League and more surprisingly with Leicester in the Elite! There's talent in him, but it needs drawing out with care.