British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

There is still a meeting to be had with regard to Allen's average, as far as I am aware.

It would be madness to make any final decisions until that his taken place.

I'd still prefer to have him in the team: if possible.

However, if it turns out he doesn't fit. There are still some interesting combinations out there.

That was the point I didn't quite make very well earlier on!

Apparently it was announced at AGM where all promoters were present that new aussies would come in on a 7pt average. Somerset were quick to name there team then when they discovered Holders average had to replace him with Lanham and Dilger to fit the points limit. Looks like we are in the same situation regarding Jake.

• Like 2

That will be the sent two or three before the statements saying his average was to be clarified, thanks. I asked for the one confirming his average.

If a Berwick Press release states that Jack will join the Club on a5pt average which it does that is confirmation IMO .you really need to read it before making comment.

If a Berwick Press release states that Jack will join the Club on a5pt average which it does that is confirmation IMO .you really need to read it before making comment.

Somerset thought the same about Holder and look how that has ended up.

I did there have been statements since........as I referenced in the post above

If I read a statement saying Berwick have signed David Bellego from last year it doesn't mean he will ride for Berwick this year

Edited by sparkafag

If I read a statement saying Berwick have signed David Bellego from last year it doesn't mean he will ride for Berwick this year

You're right, they have now released on several occasions that they are awaiting final confirmation.

It would make no sense for them to finalise their team until they know for sure.

I'd wager that they have a few options for both scenarios.

Berwick have obviously been caught out regarding this matter and it's just as obvious that they have not SIGNED the 6 riders that they have announced either that or 1 of them will have to go out on loan if Allen is confirmed as a 7.Why would you sign a rider if you can't use him,were not Poole.

Berwick have obviously been caught out regarding this matter and it's just as obvious that they have not SIGNED the 6 riders that they have announced either that or 1 of them will have to go out on loan if Allen is confirmed as a 7.Why would you sign a rider if you can't use him,were not Poole.

Is this not what was said earlier? Things will change depending on his average....

You're right, they have now released on several occasions that they are awaiting final confirmation.

It would make no sense for them to finalise their team until they know for sure.

I'd wager that they have a few options for both scenarios.

Another exaggeration from yourself,club website has only had 2 updates from Nov17 and only when they announced the last 3 signings have they mentioned they might have a problem with Jake.keep up the sh#t stirring though Sparkafag is still interested even though he thinks the thread is a waste of time.