British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

Heard the full team today, if you are nice to me, I might post in the morning.

I know it already: Bald, Jacobs, Drummond, Notman, Young, Fairbairn, Willis, Currie, Russell, Lavery, Maxwell Edited by Shads
  • Like 5

Good to see that Berwick are top of the League in the SGB WEBSITE 2015 Premier League Table.!!!!!!!!!' And that's with 3 riders.Looks like we are going to start at the Top and work our way down this year.

Come and join us

A little off topic. I went to see Berwick Rangers last Saturday. Crowd looked up on speedway attendances and at £12, cheaper than speedway. There were a couple of trucks serving some very decent grub, a few notches up on the scran served up at the speedway (haggis & chips excellent)

Saying that, it was probably the worst game of professional football that I've ever seen

Lucky you don't go to Villa park. LOL

Currie has been transfer listed so maybe he wont make it tomorrow.

In that case the only curry will be the sauce on my chips.

Who was the little forward who came on in the second half? He looked useful

Edited by Shads

In that case the only curry will be the sauce on my chips.

Who was the little forward who came on in the second half? He looked useful

Dargo or Dalziel were the two subs in the second half, though my visits to see Berwick Rangers are about a regular as yours so I wouldn't know one from the other I`m afraid.

Dargo or Dalziel were the two subs in the second half, though my visits to see Berwick Rangers are about a regular as yours so I wouldn't know one from the other I`m afraid.

Definitely Craig Dargo. He's 5ft 6 and dark haired, the other bloke is a blonde and 6ft 2

Why should they, neither have East Stirling, anyway we are all still waiting for col24 to name the team, so far he`s been a bit of a let down.

The fans will want to know what the team lineup is before deciding whether or not to go, surely?

The fans will want to know what the team lineup is before deciding whether or not to go, surely?

Well I`m going and by the looks of things Shads is to, I`m sure there`ll be eleven starlets strutting their stuff , though at most BRFC games they announce the crowd changes to the team.

Well I`m going and by the looks of things Shads is to, I`m sure there`ll be eleven starlets strutting their stuff , though at most BRFC games they announce the crowd changes to the team.

As a Rye House regular I'm used to turning up not knowing of any team changes because of poor PR

Maybe BRFC could take a leaf out of speedways book and turn up using R/R and four or five guests, might help them win.

Take 11 blokes out of the crowd and they couldn't do any worse than that shower last week