British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

Would imagine admission will go up to £15 next season maybe they should do the same as other clubs and charge £1 for car park. 300 cars per week £1200 per month £7200 over 6 months.

Something odd in the covenant about car parking, thats why Berwick rangers do a 50/50 draw at the gate to get around it. Now thers an option.

• Like 1

All this talk of increased admission fee etc. I am a fervent fan but i struggle on my wages to afford the 14 perhaps i should stop taking my grandkids and buying them food and things from the track shop. Then i can afford twenty pounds hower you lose two future fans. A sensible compramise has to be reached if people like myself are not to be priced out of going.

Many fans will be in your position, I think to suggest a £20 admission is sheer ignorance and a complete lack of any kind of sensible business thinking, thankfully we don't have these kind of people running Berwick Speedway.

Many fans will be in your position, I think to suggest a £20 admission is sheer ignorance and a complete lack of any kind of sensible business thinking, thankfully we don't have these kind of people running Berwick Speedway.

It's very simple. You charge more, you earn more.

Come on, even you can work that one out!

Not the point . You only earn more if you have the same amount of fans through turnstiles . If admission was say your twenty pound figure i personally would be unable to go and many others would be in the same position. Therfor you wont earn more as crowd levels decrease. As i said previously a sensible compromise needs to be reached but no matter what the product has to be value for money in individual persons minds. Truthfully i dont think it would be worth twenty pound entertainment wise . But that just my opinion.

A small increase to £15 i feel is justifyed.

• Like 1

And Scott, surely you can work out that at 20 quid for entry before you add on little bits for food, sweeties, things from track shop etc, that would be the end for us... I don't know 1 person who would go for that price (other than yourself).

And Scott, surely you can work out that at 20 quid for entry before you add on little bits for food, sweeties, things from track shop etc, that would be the end for us... I don't know 1 person who would go for that price (other than yourself).

The reason Eddie is happy to ph £20 is he is only there for 60-70% of the meetings but if that's how he feels I'm sure he can pay £20 when he comes along.

Maybe we can have a normal gate and an Eddie gate to recognise his contribution to speedway.

• Like 1

The reason Eddie is happy to ph £20 is he is only there for 60-70% of the meetings but if that's how he feels I'm sure he can pay £20 when he comes along.

Maybe we can have a normal gate and an Eddie gate to recognise his contribution to speedway.

I presume you're counting home and away in that?