British Speedway Forum

Berwick 2015

Luke's the man, has a fantastic style around every track, hope he can score a few points, he's under no pressure though at the age of 17 he has plenty time to develop, good luck Liam as well, don't let that dirty Bates anywhere near you all night, even on the podium hopefully, my prediction is Carr Clegg Bates

Don't worry he won't get anywhere near Bates 😜

The words you are highlighting and disagreeing with are not my words - they are in quotes as they are Steve Park's words, I was only answering them.

Cheers

I was aware of that and not directing my points at you. Sorry.

I feel it is unfortunate that Josh Bates is back at Berwick so soon but we must move on. This is a major meeting at Berwick and everyone has to support it in every way. A big success might mean the difference in a new backer being impressed enough to come to the club's aid for next year.

I'm sorry but you can't expect us fans to support Bates can you...

you need to look at a DVD of the incident, get over it.

Why would I need to watch a DVD of it from behind when I seen it right in front of me then watched Bates pull a wheelie get off his bile and high five and shake Jason Garritys hand laughing and joking, it's not like he's never done it before is it... Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea

Why would I need to watch a DVD of it from behind when I seen it right in front of me then watched Bates pull a wheelie get off his bile and high five and shake Jason Garritys hand laughing and joking, it's not like he's never done it before is it...

Is that what really happened 😳🙈

I`ve watched the first couple of discs from the Memories of Berwick dvd that was on sale at Shielfield, excellent viewing. Some of the footage I have seen before on the 25 years of Berwick that came out a few years ago, but there is loads of stuff I have seen before particularly on Berwick`s away trips and interviews with the riders.

So if you missed out last week, or were thinking about it, I would strongly recommend in buying one.

But you didn't answer my question, just went around it, the fact that Bates was seen laughing about it with Garrity and never apologised for putting Liam out of 3 weeks racing says it all...

Might be wrong but hasn't Liam been away on a pre-arranged holiday for some of that time.